You are Here:
[ISO] "Black" Reserve Note Poster

Author (Read 503 times)

[ISO] "Black" Reserve Note Poster
« on: July 26, 2014, 11:36:09 AM »

aldazar

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member
I'm looking for 1 "Black" Reserve Note Screen Printed Poster, by Jackson Robinson/Kings Wild Project. I was super sad to miss them and now they're all sold out on the site, so if anyone has one they're willing to part with (mint condition if possible please), I'd love to buy it off you!

The minimum I'll pay is, of course, the retail cost of $100. I realize these were very limited though, so I'm willing to pay a premium over that - please contact me directly and we can negotiate!

The poster will need to ship to me here in Hong Kong, unless we can conclude a deal within the next week, in which case, we might be able to get it shipped to my wife, who is traveling to NYC next week.

Thanks in advance guys!

PS: If you don't have one/are not selling yours, but know where I can obtain one, please let me know! =)
You MUST include the following info with your post: Minimum money offered, quantity, item/s you are looking for, what country you are in (for shipping purposes).

Re: [ISO] "Black" Reserve Note Poster
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 08:16:15 PM »

JacksonRobinson

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Royalty
I'm looking for 1 "Black" Reserve Note Screen Printed Poster, by Jackson Robinson/Kings Wild Project. I was super sad to miss them and now they're all sold out on the site, so if anyone has one they're willing to part with (mint condition if possible please), I'd love to buy it off you!

The minimum I'll pay is, of course, the retail cost of $100. I realize these were very limited though, so I'm willing to pay a premium over that - please contact me directly and we can negotiate!

The poster will need to ship to me here in Hong Kong, unless we can conclude a deal within the next week, in which case, we might be able to get it shipped to my wife, who is traveling to NYC next week.

Thanks in advance guys!

PS: If you don't have one/are not selling yours, but know where I can obtain one, please let me know! =)
You MUST include the following info with your post: Minimum money offered, quantity, item/s you are looking for, what country you are in (for shipping purposes).

When we moved to our new shop I found a few Black Reserve Note Posters. They are most likely un numbered second hand ones, that we didn't sell from various reasons. I can look tomorrow, but we have a few however the corners will be dinged up a little bit. Let me know if your interested.
Jackson Robinson
www.kingswildproject.com

Re: [ISO] "Black" Reserve Note Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 08:22:01 PM »

aldazar

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member
Definitely interested! Please let me know if you manage to find any in reasonable condition! =)