You are Here:
Fantasy themed decks

Author (Read 480 times)

Fantasy themed decks
« on: July 02, 2013, 07:56:46 PM »

pengiun

• Newcomer
So I've already asked about good decks in general, and all the tips there were very useful and I think i added a few good ones to my future purchase list, but now I was just wondering if there are any good decks out there right now that have a more of a fantasy theme to them? Like either castles, swords, or maybe dragons, since I am slightly a fantasy nut and I think those would be cool. Like maybe the silver monarchs or the bicycle dragon backs, but other ones since I'm already looking into buying the monarchs.

Re: Fantasy themed decks
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 09:17:07 PM »

The Quadfather

• Elite Member
If you search for playing cards on kickstarter, there'll be a huge amount of results. Many of them will be funded already and unavailable, but some are still active. Take a look through them and see what you like. If they're already funded, it might be worth keeping an eye on the creators to see if they have any upcoming projects, and you may also find them on eBay. Themed fantasy decks are really popular right now, so you shouldn't struggle to find something you like.
My mom always said I'd be great at something. Who'd have thought that something would be zombie killin'.

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 09:18:56 PM »

pengiun

• Newcomer
That's actually very helpful I was able to find the empire deck which looks very awesome and amazing so there's one and I will keep up the search.

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 09:26:35 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Another option would be to check the deck retailers - magic shops as well as card specialty shops.  The larger ones will have a huge inventory of all kinds of decks to sort through, and something's bound to catch your eye.  EBay is your friend, too.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 03:02:46 AM »

malcomteo

Get something you have a connection to it and you will definitely love it!