You are Here:
[EBAY] Free U.S. Shipping - Many Decks and More!

Author (Read 399 times)

[EBAY] Free U.S. Shipping - Many Decks and More!
« on: November 30, 2012, 08:53:02 AM »

DelMagic

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Forum Regular
http://www.ebay.com/sch/passiton478/m.html?item=121030766456&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_sop=1

I have many decks, some magic, and other related items. Free shipping for all U.S. buyers. Everything ends this weekend.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 08:54:24 AM by DelMagic »

Re: [EBAY] Free U.S. Shipping - Many Decks and More!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 03:43:42 PM »

ruicorreia

• Elite Member

• Facebook:
Another seller that doesn't ship to Portugal and half the countries in the world. I would be interested on buying but you are not so interested in selling.
Enthusiast collector

Re: [EBAY] Free U.S. Shipping - Many Decks and More!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 11:48:38 PM »

DelMagic

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Forum Regular
Ebay has notified some sellers about a new program for international shipping that offers full protection and tracking for all international shipments. When that get's instituted, there will be a flood of new sellers offering worldwide shipping. Since most international buyers want the very lowest cost shipping which offers zero protection for the seller, sellers are wary of shipping that way. I'm not a professional card seller and I can't make up for losses through volume the way a deck dealer can. I have to be careful. I lose enough money through my card hobby as it is.

I've had potential bidders message me on Ebay to ask if I would add bidding from their country and I have done so. Plus, I certainly feel more comfortable shipping to people who are regular users of card forums rather than just some screen name on Ebay. Send  me a message on Ebay next time.