You are Here:
Dealing with cops

Author (Read 709 times)

Dealing with cops
« on: November 10, 2012, 10:54:04 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
So I want to share the worse scenarios you have had with cops, how you deal with them etc. Tonight someone told campus police that my buddy and I were smoking a bong. all we had was a lighter. I got to talk to the school board with the others ( I am not a student) and the officer tried to entrapment me.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

Re: Dealing with cops
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 12:03:09 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Well, let's see...

There was the time I was pulled over doing 100 in a 50...

There was the time five minutes later when I got a ticket for supposedly failing to yield...

There was the time that a county clerk screwed up entering my payment on two traffic tickets, resulting in my license being suspended - and I wasn't notified until TWO MONTHS after it happened...

There was the time some friends and I called the cops to aid a woman who'd been assaulted by a guy she'd met at a party - and we all got picked up as we were going home and hauled to the county police office as suspects, being grilled by a clueless detective the whole time...  When the victim was thanking us in the precinct house afterwards for coming to her aid, it made the detective seems pretty stupid.

But to New Yorkers, none of that matters.  Because the most important encounter most of us have had with cops were in the weeks following September 11th, 2001.  There were so many fire and police funerals going on all at the same time, the mayor had put out a call for the public to attend in as large a number as possible, due to a lack of enough high-ranking city officials to be present to give them the honors they deserved.  Encountering so many cops in their own funeral processions in such a short time has a way of realigning your reality.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 07:57:36 PM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity
  • Hakuna matata feet up sippin java ^^

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
theirs cops around a lot in my area as people die a lot once the man next door to me his head was chopped of and the police wouldn't let me onto my own street it turned out it was my friend and his brother who chopped his head off there in prison now

also i was on my street and someone tried to steal my scooter at gun point but i said no and they continued to rob different people until a couple called the police and they surrounded his house so fast they was cops everywhere holding guns towards the house was pretty extreme the police took me in for to ask what had happned as one of the people around had seen i almost had my scooter took

also on my way to school it was truancy day and the police took me to the station for skipping school they didnt know i was exspelled and sent home they try to ask my brithday or adress but i dont rember somtimes as i have prblems so i didnt know and they thought i was lying haha

also my mother got aressted once for holding a gang back from smashing the house with a samurai sword theres many more stuff that happned here haha

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 10:46:20 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
theirs cops around a lot in my area as people die a lot once the man next door to me his head was chopped of and the police wouldn't let me onto my own street it turned out it was my friend and his brother who chopped his head off there in prison now

also i was on my street and someone tried to steal my scooter at gun point but i said no and they continued to rob different people until a couple called the police and they surrounded his house so fast they was cops everywhere holding guns towards the house was pretty extreme the police took me in for to ask what had happned as one of the people around had seen i almost had my scooter took

also on my way to school it was truancy day and the police took me to the station for skipping school they didnt know i was exspelled and sent home they try to ask my brithday or adress but i dont rember somtimes as i have prblems so i didnt know and they thought i was lying haha

also my mother got aressted once for holding a gang back from smashing the house with a samurai sword theres many more stuff that happned here haha

Y'know, this explains a lot...  (just kidding!)
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 10:56:17 PM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity
  • Hakuna matata feet up sippin java ^^

• Facebook:

• YouTube:

Y'know, this explains a lot...  (just kidding!)

haha i even couldnt speak right when younger i went to speech therapy i can speak now at least i just need to work on typing haha

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 01:18:36 AM »

sr15

• Discourse Veteran
if you've got an hour to kill, this video could save your life (figuratively). Also, both speakers in this video deliver fairly entertaining speeches, so on top of it being informative it's also pretty fun to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

tl;dr - don't talk to police
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 01:29:27 AM by sr15 »