You are Here:
Crown deck V2-- all colors

Author (Read 4284 times)

Re: Crown deck V2-- all colors
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2011, 12:20:45 PM »

Reylek

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
There will be several easy ways to distinguish the 1st and 2nd edition decks, both on the box and on the cards themselves.

As far as quality and handling are concerned, both versions are the same.  Premium finish, very high quality.

So if you're only interested in having a nice performance deck and you're not into collecting, the 2nd edition is awesome for you.  If you're a collector, the release of the 2nd edition decks will not kill your investment in 1st ed decks.
Kevin
Production Manager
www.penguinmagic.com

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2011, 01:29:11 PM »

chdmagicdude

• Discourse Lover

• YouTube:
i cant wait to get it cuz i have never had a crown deck!

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2011, 02:56:04 PM »

chdmagicdude

• Discourse Lover

• YouTube:
dose any one know when the Crown deck V2-- all colors is coming out?

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2011, 02:56:55 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
dose any one know when the Crown deck V2-- all colors is coming out?
Well if you read the first post, it says they will be back in time for the holidays

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2011, 03:00:01 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
I just asked them on their site, I will tell you when I get more info.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2012, 01:05:25 AM »

Siegismyname

• Discourse Deity
  • Food. Magic. Music
Penguin magic is selling the green crown deck for just $0.01! yes you heard it right $0.01. Offer ends in slightly less than 2 hours.

Heres the link:
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2588

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2012, 02:52:43 AM »

DC

• Forum Regular
Penguin magic is selling the green crown deck for just $0.01! yes you heard it right $0.01. Offer ends in slightly less than 2 hours.

Heres the link:

Thank you so much, Siegismyname! Just placed an order with them! They only allow ONE green deck, the Red and Blue are selling at $6.00 each. But ONE green crown for $0.01 is good!

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2012, 02:54:01 AM »

sr15

• Discourse Veteran
shipping costs make this not that great of a deal if you're just getting the green crown deck, but it is a great opportunity to get one for essentially free if you're already planning on buying something else

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2012, 04:07:51 AM »

Siegismyname

• Discourse Deity
  • Food. Magic. Music

Heres the link:

Thank you so much, Siegismyname! Just placed an order with them! They only allow ONE green deck, the Red and Blue are selling at $6.00 each. But ONE green crown for $0.01 is good!
No problem. Its now back to its normal price. They actually handle very nicely, have a nice Ace but I dont like the arrco faces (arrco pips are big and nice though). The jokers and the faces are what kills this deck for me. The backs are also not to my taste.

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2012, 09:17:15 AM »

MrMollusk

• Extraordinaire
  • I like birds.

• Kickstarter:

Heres the link:

No problem. Its now back to its normal price. They actually handle very nicely, have a nice Ace but I dont like the arrco faces (arrco pips are big and nice though). The jokers and the faces are what kills this deck for me. The backs are also not to my taste.

Really?  I like the backs. The subtle use of the card suits in the design looks awesome, and LOVE the handling.
Too bad the sale ended. :(
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)