Author (Read 433 times)

Upcoming board restructuring
« on: October 14, 2012, 07:11:51 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
So from the launch of this forum last year, I made one thing clear: I was moving away from "branding" it and moving towards an extremely simple place to chat about cards and literally anything else - no moderation outside of structuring and spam prevention.

Weeeellll it's time to keep moving there.

I will be merging the OAC board into Feedback & Support, and archiving it so no more new posts can be made (all the posts there can easily be posted in F+S or The Talk Park anyway). Furthermore it will be renamed from OAC to "Archives" and merged with the trash can board in the staff boards. I will be changing the top category from "AetherCards & Social Media" to "Off Topic Chat". The new set up will look like this:

Off Topic Chat
- Introduce Yourself
- The Talk Park (The Lol-A-Query-Um)
- Feedback & Support (Archives)

Playing Cards Chat
- Design & Development
- Playing Card Plethora (STISO's)
- Deck Reviews!
- Magical Cardistry Bonanza

This is the biggest restructuring we've done since launch so I am giving you guys a heads up. Also, sometime in 2013, I will be removing sub-boards from the forums, so the Lolaq and STISO's will be their own boards. If activity picks up even slightly, I'll be on the lookout for new moderators as well (Deck Reviews for example is feeling rather lonely) so PM me if that's something you are interested in.
Forum Founder.

Re: Upcoming board restructuring
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 01:54:08 AM »

Joker and the Thief

• Discourse Deity
  • Joker and the Thief Playing Cards

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Alex did you receive my PM?
Joker and the Thief

Instagram.com/jokerandthethiefplayingcards

Limited quantities of Joker and the Thief Playing Cards available now! http://amzn.com/B016T869S8

Re: Upcoming board restructuring
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 08:23:04 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
I received a few PMs interested in mod spots. Focus in on the board you want to lead, and show me what you can do:

- Inspire activity (make posts, bring in new people, etc.)
- Don't break the board rules (duh)
- Familiarize yourself with the board rules
- Set aside at least 15-20 minutes each day to post (when being a moderator this is one of the requirements save for obvious life circumstances).
Forum Founder.