You are Here:
Alternate Payment Methods?

Author (Read 478 times)

Alternate Payment Methods?
« on: July 11, 2012, 04:35:09 AM »

LeonJL

• Elite Member
  • En ce monde il n'est point de parfaite sagesse...
Not sure if this topic should go here so Mods please feel free to move it to the appropriate board.

I'm currently trying to purchase some decks from another Discourse who lives in Spain. However, I've been encountering some problems when trying to make payment to him through paypal. It says the only option that I can use is to directly send money to him. However, another problem arises as I can't even send money because I did not add any into my paypal account. To add money into paypal requires verification but I refuse to provide the info for my own privacy. Is there any other way to settle this or any alternate methods of payment? Thanks.

Re: Alternate Payment Methods?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 05:55:07 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Not sure if this topic should go here so Mods please feel free to move it to the appropriate board.

I'm currently trying to purchase some decks from another Discourse who lives in Spain. However, I've been encountering some problems when trying to make payment to him through paypal. It says the only option that I can use is to directly send money to him. However, another problem arises as I can't even send money because I did not add any into my paypal account. To add money into paypal requires verification but I refuse to provide the info for my own privacy. Is there any other way to settle this or any alternate methods of payment? Thanks.

While I know little about them, Amazon and Google both have some form of payment systems in place.  Check them out and let us know what you think of them.

For international trading, READ THE FINE PRINT for any service you use.  Some countries are excluded, know what fees you will charged, etc.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/