You are Here:
[ISO] Steamboat, Blue Crown 1st Edition, Bee Erdnaseum, Bikes!!

Author (Read 462 times)

munro159

• Discourse Lover
I'm in search of the following decks:

5 Sets of Red/Blue Steamboat 999's
1 Set of Bicycle Heritage Design (sold at BJ's Warehouse including the Safety, Emblem, Cupid, and Model #1 backs)
5 Bee Erdnaseum
3 Sets of Red/Blue Bicycle Maiden Backs
3 Sets of Red/Blue Bicycle Mandolin Backs
1 Set of Red/Blue Bicycle Masters
1 Set of Red/Blue Bicycle Richard Turner Gold Standard
1 Set of Bicycle Proffesional (1 Ivory finish and 1 Air Cushion finish sold by CARC)

Please not this is not an all or nothing trade...if you have 1 or 2 sets of steamboat and you want to trade I don't mind piecing the 5 sets together through multiple trades. I would prefer to trade for these decks but would pay cash or a mixture of the 2 if you prefer. I would value the steamboats at $18.00 a set, the blue crown at $20.00 and the other decks around $3-$6 dollars a deck (based on ebay sales) but if you have any interesting offers we can work on the price. I have the following to trade: 1 Red Artifice, 1 LTD, 6 Mana Decks, 3 Magic Con V2, and a lot of other decks....to many to list so just ask if you are interested in a certain deck.

I live in the US and would prefer to keep trades in the US and Canada but if you live outside of the US or Canada and don't mind working on shipping prices within the deal then we can work something out.

You can contact me here through PM or email me at geoffreyjohnwarren-at-hotmail-dot-com. Also if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 12:22:42 AM by Don Boyer »

Re: [ISO] Steamboat and Blue Crown 1st Edition Decks!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 11:11:49 AM »

VortexHead

• Discourse Veteran
I could sell you the 1st ed crowns but im in the UK so shipping would be a little pricey, if you want a quote I can get one for you just let me know. Im going on tracked recorded delivery btw.
UC