White Monarch Uncut Sheets
« on: June 18, 2012, 06:05:43 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I don't know if these will be for sale but I sure hope they will be!

Re: White Monarch Uncut Sheets
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 06:08:44 PM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
sweet Jesus!

:O

{{ ADD TO CART  }}
  I was the featured collector on UC for May/June, check it out: http://bit.ly/UC_MyCollection

Also, follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BicyclePlayingCards

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 06:40:55 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
I don't own any uncuts, but if I did, I would want this one.......(drooling)
- Adam

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 06:55:31 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
It's gorgeous, but I don't think I will be picking it up. I bought my first two uncuts (Mechanic and IAOCP) within the past week, and I don't really want to make a habit of it.

Ahhh, who am I kidding, I like this too much to pass up.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 06:56:28 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
not a fan of monarchs. Got to play with a deck from a friend of mine but just was not my thing.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 08:57:06 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
I agree the backs look very nice, but I'm not into the whole Uncut Sheet collecting thing. Plus I don't want to support T11 too much either. If I were to buy an Uncut one day, it would be of a fully custom deck, similar to seasons or Tendril.

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2012, 09:30:08 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I spy a crash occurring this Friday (if these are released by then). It'll be true magic if they could pull that day off without any slowing. I'll wait and see. These are way too prestigious to pass up. In my opinion, they'll probably release less than 100 if they release any at all.
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2012, 09:57:08 PM »

Paul Carpenter

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Extraordinaire
  • Encarded makes custom playing cards.

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
This is one of those things that is desirable merely because we are told to think it is, and because we are forced to believe in its rarity. Design wise, it is really rather dull because the faces are all standard and the back is just monochromatic gold. I'm sure people will go insane over them but as a designed object it doesn't have much inspiring to it. To each their own!
Paul Carpenter
Designer - http://encarded.com

Tendril Ascendant & Nightfall  /  Standards /  Chancellor, Zenith, Deco, Aurum, Tendril: Sold Out

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2012, 10:13:20 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
This is one of those things that is desirable merely because we are told to think it is, and because we are forced to believe in its rarity. Design wise, it is really rather dull because the faces are all standard and the back is just monochromatic gold. I'm sure people will go insane over them but as a designed object it doesn't have much inspiring to it. To each their own!
I agree with that. I will try to buy a couple, just to resell for a profit. Same with buying the decks, just for some profit, I am not a huge fan of the deck.
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2012, 09:16:58 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
on the white monarchs 1st releases i have already sent the support team couple of email asking whether i could purchase the white monarchs uncut sheet but they told me they wont be for sale ..

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2012, 12:16:36 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Stay tuned today. Jonathon said there'll be some information regarding the release given out.
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2012, 12:44:17 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
Stay tuned today. Jonathon said there'll be some information regarding the release given out.
Thanks for the heads up.  I will be looking forward to it.
- Adam

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2012, 07:22:35 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
 SIX New Releases + Free White Monarchs - Friday!
SIX releases. ONE day. THIS Friday. On Friday at 11:00am EDT, we're excited to announce six new releases.

The first of which is RAPTURE, an effect by Edward Boswell that looks and FEELS like trick photography. The second is INSANE - a simple, powerful mentalism effect from Andy Nyman: a creator, director, performer, and writer for Derren Brown. What are the other FOUR items? Join us on Friday to find out.

On two occasions, we have attempted to sell White Monarchs. On two occasions, we have failed. The demand was astronomical, and even after ramping up our servers 500%, the surge in traffic tore our servers apart. So this Friday, we're NOT going to sell White Monarchs. We're going to give them away.

For 12 hours only - from 11am to 11pm EDT - we will be including one deck of White Monarchs with every shipped order over $50. For each shipped order over $100, we'll be including a White Monarch UNCUT SHEET and a deck of White Monarch Playing Cards - on the house. A gift, a present, from us to you.

Join us on Friday and be a part of the action. 12 hours only. From 11:00am EDT to 11:00pm EDT.

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?36790-SIX-New-Releases-Free-White-Monarchs-Friday

There's your answer.

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2012, 07:25:26 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
SIX New Releases + Free White Monarchs - Friday!
SIX releases. ONE day. THIS Friday. On Friday at 11:00am EDT, we're excited to announce six new releases.

The first of which is RAPTURE, an effect by Edward Boswell that looks and FEELS like trick photography. The second is INSANE - a simple, powerful mentalism effect from Andy Nyman: a creator, director, performer, and writer for Derren Brown. What are the other FOUR items? Join us on Friday to find out.

On two occasions, we have attempted to sell White Monarchs. On two occasions, we have failed. The demand was astronomical, and even after ramping up our servers 500%, the surge in traffic tore our servers apart. So this Friday, we're NOT going to sell White Monarchs. We're going to give them away.

For 12 hours only - from 11am to 11pm EDT - we will be including one deck of White Monarchs with every shipped order over $50. For each shipped order over $100, we'll be including a White Monarch UNCUT SHEET and a deck of White Monarch Playing Cards - on the house. A gift, a present, from us to you.

Join us on Friday and be a part of the action. 12 hours only. From 11:00am EDT to 11:00pm EDT.

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?36790-SIX-New-Releases-Free-White-Monarchs-Friday

There's your answer.
I wonder if one of the new releases will be the Rebel Deck...
- Adam

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2012, 07:47:19 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. It's been a month since they announced a close-by release of the deck.

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2012, 12:34:05 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. It's been a month since they announced a close-by release of the deck.

I'd be stunned if that wasn't one of the planned releases.  On top of that, there's the Verve deck, the two David Blaine decks...  My aching wallet...
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2012, 12:41:09 AM »

LeonJL

• Elite Member
  • En ce monde il n'est point de parfaite sagesse...
I'd be stunned if that wasn't one of the planned releases.  On top of that, there's the Verve deck, the two David Blaine decks...  My aching wallet...

I can really relate to that... Gotta think very carefully on which one to get and the amount to get...

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2012, 09:19:50 AM »

John B.

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
looking foward to Rapture. Edward is a great guy met him at IMX. Told him he should stop by here.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2012, 10:40:17 AM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I'll definitely be ordering $100 worth of decks from them. I really hope they release the rebel deck and maybe even another deck.

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2012, 11:18:26 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
I'm actually really glad Theory11 has decided to follow Ellusionist's path and offer a reward for bigger orders. Plus, you don't need to spend as much to get the goodies. I hope they'll keep on doing this in the future.

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2012, 12:58:17 PM »

anep21

• Elite Member

This Friday, summer officially starts at http://www.dananddave.com - Six months of hard work will finally be revealed.

so everyone gonna release their deck on friday or what?

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2012, 01:09:35 PM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:

This Friday, summer officially starts at http://www.dananddave.com - Six months of hard work will finally be revealed.

so everyone gonna release their deck on friday or what?

im guessing that Dnd are talking about their forum coming back FINALLY
have you heard the word???

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2012, 02:26:51 PM »

John B.

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
well its Friday, Friday, Gotta get down on friday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2012, 09:43:15 PM »

LeonJL

• Elite Member
  • En ce monde il n'est point de parfaite sagesse...
Urgh... T11, DB, D&D... Hope I'm not missing anything else... E, please don't announce anything until after a week or so..

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2012, 09:54:07 PM »

DarrylDavis

• Forum Regular

• Twitter:
I might be confused, so please feel free to correct me. I don't know where that Dan and Dave quote came from, I read through the whole topic and didn't see it posted. Also, where did this quote come from?? I don't see it on their twitter, Facebook, or in their email.