You are Here:
Re-Start

Author (Read 649 times)

Re-Start
« on: June 18, 2012, 03:14:46 PM »

S.G

Hey Guys,

I know it's a little sloppy but I made a new video. Please excuse the terrible editing skills as that is something I need to work on.

Please give me feedback as I take almost everything into account and I like getting better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbv8ezdL5ys

Info:

Song: Grand Lux by Tours
Camera: Canon 7D with 28-135mm kit lens
Cards: Smoke and Mirrors v6
Credits: Dan and Dave, Tobias Levin, Hector Garcia, BasJohn.

Re: Re-Start
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 09:15:56 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
How is it sloppy? It's perfect! Would have loved to see a bit more angles and different styles and moves, but very nice job!

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 09:42:48 PM »

S.G

How is it sloppy? It's perfect! Would have loved to see a bit more angles and different styles and moves, but very nice job!

Hey, thanks man! It means a lot.

But yeah, I haven't made a video in a while so I was reluctant about using more camera angles. I didn't think I could edit those very well. Even as it was, I didn't think I did a very good job on the editing. I plan on making more videos throughout the year though, so hopefully I get better.

And as for the different styles, I'm not sure I can do that. :P But I'll try and have a few more moves in there next time. I generally tend to spend a very long time on moves before I make a video of them because I don't like unpolished videos. Well, not generally anyway. :)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 09:44:39 PM by S.G »

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 11:36:55 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
i think the video is pretty smooth ..  you being so humble just make me more jealous of your skills  :-[

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 12:28:40 PM »

S.G

i think the video is pretty smooth ..  you being so humble just make me more jealous of your skills  :-[

Haha, thanks man! I'm not sure how good you are (I've never seen a video :P) but if you're not this good, it won't take you very long to get "here".