You are Here:
[EBAY] - Bicycle Steampunks Cheaper Than Retail

Author (Read 1180 times)

[EBAY] - Bicycle Steampunks Cheaper Than Retail
« on: April 24, 2012, 07:51:03 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I've put up some new, sealed decks of thoery11 Bicycle Steampunk Playing Cards for sale.

Please click the link below to view my listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120854968307#ht_613wt_1139

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank You!

I only have 8 decks left, so get them now at this unbelievable price!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 12:17:14 AM by Don Boyer »
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

Re: [EBAY] - Bicycle Steampunks Cheaper Than Retail
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 07:37:16 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
New Bonus: For those who buy two or more decks, I will include a special gift along with your package. Remember to state in the checkout process that you are an with the Discourse!
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 03:23:59 PM »

deeman103

• Newcomer
theyre selling these on amazon for under 4....
http://www.amazon.com/Bicycle-1024790-Steampunk-Playing-Cards/dp/B007CJI932/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1336677718&sr=8-2
it might be only for prime members though

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 03:51:18 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
theyre selling these on amazon for under 4....
http://www.amazon.com/Bicycle-1024790-Steampunk-Playing-Cards/dp/B007CJI932/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1336677718&sr=8-2
it might be only for prime members though
First of all, let me welcome you to the forums.
Second of all, those aren't the same ones. The ones KPopFever is selling are the Theory11 version of the steampunks, which you can buy from Theory11 at cheapest for 5$ and 5ยข if you buy a brick. The ones that seller is selling are a second version of that deck, made by USPCC itself and not by Theory11. They are not as good quality, cheaper, and not as valuable

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 05:12:03 PM »

deeman103

• Newcomer
oh i see, thanks for the welcome :). how can i tell the difference between the decks? by the way i bought this one on amazon and am reselling it for 7 ;)

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 05:15:09 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
oh i see, thanks for the welcome :). how can i tell the difference between the decks? by the way i bought this one on amazon and am reselling it for 7 ;)
The difference is that the Theory11 version is much shinier and brighter than the one you own. I really recommend you precise that the one you own is the USPCC version so you don't run into any troubles with potential customers that are hardcore collectors.
Hey, why don't you make a post in the "Introduce yourself" board so we can all get to know you better! :)

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 05:21:49 PM »

deeman103

• Newcomer
The difference is that the Theory11 version is much shinier and brighter than the one you own. I really recommend you precise that the one you own is the USPCC version so you don't run into any troubles with potential customers that are hardcore collectors.
Hey, why don't you make a post in the "Introduce yourself" board so we can all get to know you better! :)
Ok um what kind of stuff do i say? and, is there any noticable difference on the box because according to the pictures ive seen, the lighter colored box is the uspcc and the darker box is the theory 11?
I have the lighter box so i guess youre right.  :) Im selling them to my friend who just really liked the way they looked. hes not an avid collector.

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 05:25:07 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Ok um what kind of stuff do i say? and, is there any noticable difference on the box because according to the pictures ive seen, the lighter colored box is the uspcc and the darker box is the theory 11?
I have the lighter box so i guess youre right.  :) Im selling them to my friend who just really liked the way they looked. hes not an avid collector.
Just tell him they are the reprints. No big difference except there is no double backer, no Theory11 ad card, and the box and back design is a bit lighter.

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2012, 05:28:11 PM »

deeman103

• Newcomer
Just tell him they are the reprints. No big difference except there is no double backer, no Theory11 ad card, and the box and back design is a bit lighter.
Oh, i meant what kind of stuff do i say on the introduce yourself page :) ill make sure to clarify that ith him too though.

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2012, 05:30:48 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
So, make a thread where you talk about yourself (age, name (if you are willing to reveal it), what do you like about playing cards, how long have you been close to cards, are you a magician, collector, flourisher?) And any other information you feel we should know. :)

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2012, 05:36:36 PM »

deeman103

• Newcomer
Thanks Nathan, (i assume thats your real name :)) Will do!

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2012, 05:51:04 PM »

deeman103

• Newcomer
So, make a thread where you talk about yourself (age, name (if you are willing to reveal it), what do you like about playing cards, how long have you been close to cards, are you a magician, collector, flourisher?) And any other information you feel we should know. :)
Just posted my Introduction. Check it out!