You are Here:
Raffle Results: New Years BlowOut Sale!

Author (Read 367 times)

Raffle Results: New Years BlowOut Sale!
« on: April 21, 2012, 12:06:26 AM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
The raffle for my previous sale is here. First and foremost, I'd like to give a huge thanks to all those who bought any of my items from my store within the time frame. I appreciate doing business with you and I can't wait to talk to you again. Now, let's get down to the nitty-gritty. I know I said I would have the raffle results uploaded at an earlier date, but I still had to finish one or two last orders, as well as fill an omission. Now that I've got that out of the way, I was going to upload live results, but my editing software (No Joke!) froze while I was editing the film, so I'd figure I'd just snap a shot from Random.org and put it up here. Attached is a picture of the three winning raffle numbers boxed in in red. If you are the first number, you have the chance to pick which ever prize you would like. If you are the second winner, you will have a chance to pick from what ever prizes are left, so on and so forth. Please email me with your address and what prize you would like to claim. If you have any other questions, please contact me. Thank You.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 06:46:33 PM by Don Boyer »
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

Re: Raffle Results: New Years BlowOut Sale!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 11:18:52 PM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
"Your raffle # is 004 & 005. Thank You again, and don't forget to write a review/unboxing once you get my package."

Yay! i won something! so I can choose anything at the top of your sale?

Would I be able to take the Black Crown for my raffle win please?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 11:09:47 PM by Joshua Robinson »
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee