You are Here:
[TRADE] Magic Tricks and Playing Cards

Author (Read 1273 times)

[TRADE] Magic Tricks and Playing Cards
« on: March 29, 2012, 02:08:30 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Hey,
I have countless magic tricks. Being short on money right now I would be interested in trading them for Ellusionist Playing Cards as I don't currently own any  :o (shock, I know).
I will not list all the tricks I own because there would be too many to list, but I own most non-gimmicked releases by:
  • Theory11
  • Dan and Dave
  • Ellusionist
Just comment below with an offer, and I will PM you with details (we can haggle) :P

Ok. I have, among others...
  • Foundations v1 and v2 by Jason England (every single one of the tricks in Foundations v1 and v2).
  • Genesis v1 and v2 by Andrei Jikh
  • The Trilogy and the System by D&D
  • Highrise by Rick Lax
  • The Whole Thing, The Hole Thing, and Fade by Chris Mayhew
  • Mirage by Alex Geiser
  • Lennart Green's Masterfile Volumes 1-4
  • Ref4rm, Fusion, Window Pain, and High End by Blake Vogt
  • Twitch by Eric Simmatis
  • Mirage et Trois, Entrapment, Twizted, Metal 1-3, Eclipse by Eric Jones
  • Linking Cigarettes by Akira Fujii
  • Alchemy by Ben Seidman
  • Dresscode & Transit by Calen Morelli
  • Daniel Garcia project volumes 1-6
  • ...and so much more.
Those are some of my Theory11 tricks I have. I have much more, but the list is just too long. I have about every single T11 trick except for 10-15.

I will add more when I have time.
I can figure out all details by PM. You don't need to make me an offer. You can just ask me which tricks you think you might be interested in.

Warning. I left my DVDs in France but have a digital copy of them on my hard drive. If we decide on the trade I would send you that file however you would like, by uploading it as a private video, by sending it via email, but sending it using Dropbox or any other system you know of.

Thx,
Nathan

Edited by moderator for clarity.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 06:47:34 PM by NathanCanadas »

Re: [TRADE] Magic Tricks and Playing Cards
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 02:31:31 PM »

DeckReview

• Elite Member

• YouTube:
Are you a resident of the US?

If you have dresscode by theory11, I'm a bit interested
www.youtube.com/deckreview
The simplist card reviews on youtube

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 02:52:59 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Are you a resident of the US?

If you have dresscode by theory11, I'm a bit interested
Yes, I am a resident of the US, and I PMed you.

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 01:01:35 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Bump! I don't know if this would interest anyone. Plz comment below or PM me if it does.

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 08:13:31 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
pm me some of the tricks or if they are more card or coin or what? Im guessing you only want sealed decks?
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 08:34:07 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
pm me some of the tricks or if they are more card or coin or what? Im guessing you only want sealed decks?
I have most T11 and E tricks. I am interested both in sealed and in open decks, as long as they aren't in too bad condition. PM me which decks you have and which tricks you would like.

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 07:37:38 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Do you think you can just list a few tricks, because some people like me  are hesitant to create an offer since we do not know what we are getting into. If you post some of your tricks, I may consider creating a deal. Thanks!
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 08:39:50 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Do you think you can just list a few tricks, because some people like me  are hesitant to create an offer since we do not know what we are getting into. If you post some of your tricks, I may consider creating a deal. Thanks!
Ok. Re-read my first post, I edited it. No worries, you don't need to make an offer. Just PM which tricks you would be interested in possibly.

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2012, 12:05:39 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I hope you don't mind, Nathan, but I took the liberty of editing your sale post to make it easier to read.

I'm interested in a few items you have:
  • Metal 2 & Metal 3 by Eric Jones
  • Dresscode by Calen Morelli
  • Daniel Garcia Project volumes one through three
Let's talk trade...  I have a LOT of E decks, including all of the rare ones.  I also have my own STISO post with a few items, and some magic of my own that I'm looking to swap, including a Black Widow.  Drop me a PM.

As KPop noted, you'll stand better odds of successful sales when you list everything you have, even if it's a long list.  It lets people browse instead of forcing them to guess.  If you wanted to get really fancy, you could provide links to the pages the tricks originated from, or to YouTube videos of them in action.  Yes, it takes time, but any worthwhile endeavor usually does.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 12:09:25 AM by Don Boyer »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2012, 06:51:00 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
I hope you don't mind, Nathan, but I took the liberty of editing your sale post to make it easier to read.

I'm interested in a few items you have:
  • Metal 2 & Metal 3 by Eric Jones
  • Dresscode by Calen Morelli
  • Daniel Garcia Project volumes one through three
Let's talk trade...  I have a LOT of E decks, including all of the rare ones.  I also have my own STISO post with a few items, and some magic of my own that I'm looking to swap, including a Black Widow.  Drop me a PM.

As KPop noted, you'll stand better odds of successful sales when you list everything you have, even if it's a long list.  It lets people browse instead of forcing them to guess.  If you wanted to get really fancy, you could provide links to the pages the tricks originated from, or to YouTube videos of them in action.  Yes, it takes time, but any worthwhile endeavor usually does.
I edited my original post. Can you re-read it and see if that works? Then we can see some more details. Thx :D And also thx for making the post clearer.

Is that better? Are you interested in anything?

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2012, 09:05:40 PM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
No offense but I think trading these magic tricks should be traded with real DVD.
If you are copying the files and sending it to people to make profit (for decks), it would be against the copyright law.

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2012, 09:13:49 PM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
i agree with phantom they have the copyright issue so by sending the files it is consider making replica of it .. i was intending to buy a couple of it but hearing the situation now i will not buy it .. can you ask your relatives who are living in france to ship to you then you can sell it to us

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2012, 09:18:38 PM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
i agree with phantom they have the copyright issue so by sending the files it is consider making replica of it .. i was intending to buy a couple of it but hearing the situation now i will not buy it .. can you ask your relatives who are living in france to ship to you then you can sell it to us

That's a good idea. Or maybe you could ask someone in france to ship those DVD to buyers directly.
I live in 2 countries too. And sometimes I have my mom sending decks from Thailand for me when I'm in Japan.

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2012, 10:07:23 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Nathan, when you're in possession of the actual DVDs, you can trade them to your heart's content.  But trading in the digital copies made from them won't fly.  I'm locking this topic.  You can unlock it when you're selling discs and not copies.  If you have any sales in process right now, I suggest you terminate them and issue immediate refunds.  I get one unresolved complaint, you won't trade here anymore, period.

You live in the United States and this board is located in the United States - you're subject to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/