You are Here:
Card Clips

Author (Read 5929 times)

Re: Card Clips
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2012, 09:26:37 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
ok thank you. where can i get it?
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2012, 09:58:04 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:

« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2012, 10:16:32 PM »

John B.

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
i click add to cart and it does nothing, on home page it says they are sold out.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2012, 11:10:04 PM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
i found a cool video introducing the porper clip ..

« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2012, 12:02:41 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
i found a cool video introducing the porper clip ..
I saw that a while back ago. It shoes how protective the clips are. Too bad they don't have leather inside. I would love to see a clip like that, not only very protective, but also not damaging the box.

« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2012, 12:14:39 AM »

John B.

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
yea if it was better on the inside i could really use that one. The Eco seems good but cant find one.

« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2012, 01:40:53 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
ok thank you. where can i get it?
http://conjuringcreations.com/?product=eco-card-clip

Yeah, Evan - that link does nothing useful.  Any attempt to put a clip in the cart fails.  What's the holdup with Conjuring Creations getting in plain Eco Clips?

BTW, John - I have two of the "prototype" clips, one unfinished, one varnished.  They work excellently at protecting the cards and the box they come in.  I can toss them into a jacket pocket without a second thought.  The side walls extend just enough past the edge of the deck to provide a little "shielding" to the outer side, top and bottom of the box.  I carry at least two decks anywhere I go - typically I have a USPC Guardians and a Bicycle Split Spades stripper - and they are perfectly fine inside my clips.

They are a bit bulkier than typical metal clips, including the Porper, but they weigh less - the difference is noticeable.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2012, 03:28:21 PM »

Robert Butler

Hey guys, right now Conjuring Creations is working hard on making sure the Tendril Eco Clips finish production and make it out the door.  We are also awaiting the end of “The Grid’s” Kickstarter campaign.  I know the demand is rising for the clips but we’re just not in the position to produce and in house stock yet.  We’re a very young company and we have high hope but for now we’re still taking our baby steps. 

Thanks

« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2012, 10:07:41 AM »

eggman

• Elite Member
Hey guys, right now Conjuring Creations is working hard on making sure the Tendril Eco Clips finish production and make it out the door.  We are also awaiting the end of “The Grid’s” Kickstarter campaign.  I know the demand is rising for the clips but we’re just not in the position to produce and in house stock yet.  We’re a very young company and we have high hope but for now we’re still taking our baby steps. 

Thanks
Thanks, and I am glad you are having success. My first impression on these was mediocre but as I see and hear more about them I am getting the idea. I plan on being a customer once you have things in place.