You are Here:
HELP: What are the prices for shipping 2 bricks of cards internationally?

Author (Read 767 times)

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Can any one tell me what the shipping would be to ship 2 bricks of cards internationally from the US to england?

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
go into your local post office and ask, tell them the weight and they should tell you
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
You should probably just check on the USPS website.

digipunk

• Discourse Deity
Can any one tell me what the shipping would be to ship 2 bricks of cards internationally from the US to england?

2 bricks are 24 decks, you may use 2 Flat Rate Envelopes (but you have to pack the decks properly) and the postage is $13.95 x 2. Actually I would suggest you (or the buyer) use Medium Flat Rate box that costs around $48, much more expensive but it is a BOX!! (a Medium Falt Rate Box may contain at most 81 decks if you don't wrap the decks inside it)

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:

2 bricks are 24 decks, you may use 2 Flat Rate Envelopes (but you have to pack the decks properly) and the postage is $13.95 x 2. Actually I would suggest you (or the buyer) use Medium Flat Rate box that costs around $48, much more expensive but it is a BOX!! (a Medium Falt Rate Box may contain at most 81 decks if you don't wrap the decks inside it)
Thx a lot!
This is what my buyer wanted:
- 8 S&M v6
- 2 bicycle big gun
- 2 tally-ho circle backs
- 4 standard bikes
- 2 massas
- 2 bicycle vintage tangents
He told me he had 118$ but after we finished the deal w/shipping, he said that actually he didn't have the money, that he only had 30$ but would have the 118$ once he would have sold his gold arcane... WTF?

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:

Thx a lot!
This is what my buyer wanted:
- 8 S&M v6
- 2 bicycle big gun
- 2 tally-ho circle backs
- 4 standard bikes
- 2 massas
- 2 bicycle vintage tangents
He told me he had 118$ but after we finished the deal w/shipping, he said that actually he didn't have the money, that he only had 30$ but would have the 118$ once he would have sold his gold arcane... WTF?

When shipping, if you use Priority Mail packaging, don't use the ordinary flat-rate envelopes.  They make padded ones that are large enough to hold nine decks in a three-by-three grid, and you could fit twelve decks stacked three long, two wide, two high with a little added padding.

You can order them for free, shipped to you by the Post Office, from the USPS.com website - and you can find out what a flat-rate envelope would cost to ship.  The international limit for envelopes is four pounds, but you can fit twelve decks and some padding for under three pounds.  Safe rule of thumb is that three poker-sized decks plus some bubble wrap is about ten ounces, and throw in an ounce or two for the envelope itself.

Another bonus: if you go to the website, you can purchase and print your postage right there, in addition to filling out and printing the necessary customs forms, all on a single sheet of paper!  Print it on sticker paper and you don't even need tape to hold it down.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
Please don't use the bubble envelopes internationally for 12 decks.

Fork out the extra money and pack it correctly. think about how much you COULD end up having to refund in busted decks because of the poor package handling.  Trust me, if made that mistake a few times when first shipping out the Brimstone decks.

--edit--
In addition to what Don says about paying online you get free 'tracking'... USPS offers no REAL tracking internationally but it is a nice feature when shipping in the USA.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 08:52:46 AM by Russell CircleCityCards »
Circle City Cards - 'Hornet' decks now available!
HOPC - 'Sanguine' & 'Azure' just released!
Facebook - 'Like' us! We frequently have contests!

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Please don't use the bubble envelopes internationally for 12 decks.

Fork out the extra money and pack it correctly. think about how much you COULD end up having to refund in busted decks because of the poor package handling.  Trust me, if made that mistake a few times when first shipping out the Brimstone decks.

--edit--
In addition to what Don says about paying online you get free 'tracking'... USPS offers no REAL tracking internationally but it is a nice feature when shipping in the USA.

The padded flat rate envelopes only work well if you add additional padding and reinforce it with packing tape.  It's practically bullet-proof under those circumstances.  USPS employees told me that they're cracking down on overstuffed paperboard flat rate envelopes, while the padded ones are practically designed for it.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/