You are Here:
[SALE] Smoke and Mirror V5 and V6 / LIT Gaff cards(UK!)

Author (Read 1135 times)

[SALE] Smoke and Mirror V5 and V6 / LIT Gaff cards(UK!)
« on: February 22, 2012, 05:48:00 PM »

archer07

• True Member
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 06:55:24 PM by archer07 »

Re: [SALE] Smoke and Mirror V5 and V6 / LIT Gaff cards(UK!)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 07:55:42 PM »

K

• Discourse Veteran
  • Card for me maybe?
Honestly I think that's expensive considering it to be in british pounds as compared to the usual currency used.. (USD).

I've seen red ones for around 10-15 USD (6 - 9 GBP) and blue ones at around 20 USD (12 GBP).

I got mine cheap here in Singapore, cheaper than those listed  ;)

Might wanna consider lowering your prices to attract others especially when there're other selling here as well with much cheaper prices.
Stalking the forums, I'm in that corner!

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 08:01:28 PM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
What if LIT? can someone tell me?
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 08:28:59 PM »

archer07

• True Member
Honestly I think that's expensive considering it to be in british pounds as compared to the usual currency used.. (USD).

I've seen red ones for around 10-15 USD (6 - 9 GBP) and blue ones at around 20 USD (12 GBP).

Might wanna consider lowering your prices to attract others especially when there're other selling here as well with much cheaper prices.

Hey Buddy!

I can understand that you got yours cheaper than mine listed. That's fine. But did you bear in mind Taxes+Shipping in your costs? I can also understand that some decks may be considerably cheaper in Singapore, as there are a higher number of retailers/re-sellers based in Asia. (which means, a higher inventory, Lower shipping costs. Lower taxes if applicable. etc)

the point of this is to entice british customers rather than international ones, as i myself find it troublesome to just buy one deck of whatever i want without having to find a decent seller and dealing with taxes and whatnot. I literally just want one deck. End of story.

As a testimony, i ordered a few decks a couple of weeks ago that cost me £80 including shipping. Taxes bit me in the ass and charged an extra £20, which defeated my idea that i was getting it for cheap.

I also dont think you quite understand how much decks are in the UK, as a further testimony, ive sold a few decks in the span of a few weeks (i started with 6 v5's and 14 v6's and this is how much im left with now.)

So people do buy these, not in droves, but they do. Its supplying a niche market rather than competitively pricing along with the higher-tier retailers around..

And you dont have to buy it if you dont want to... Your input was appreciated though!

Edit:

Here's LIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeiiFvMPUTE (its also on Theory 11)

« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 08:33:06 PM by archer07 »

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 02:52:05 PM »

K

• Discourse Veteran
  • Card for me maybe?

Hey Buddy!

I can understand that you got yours cheaper than mine listed. That's fine. But did you bear in mind Taxes+Shipping in your costs? I can also understand that some decks may be considerably cheaper in Singapore, as there are a higher number of retailers/re-sellers based in Asia. (which means, a higher inventory, Lower shipping costs. Lower taxes if applicable. etc)

the point of this is to entice british customers rather than international ones, as i myself find it troublesome to just buy one deck of whatever i want without having to find a decent seller and dealing with taxes and whatnot. I literally just want one deck. End of story.

As a testimony, i ordered a few decks a couple of weeks ago that cost me £80 including shipping. Taxes bit me in the ass and charged an extra £20, which defeated my idea that i was getting it for cheap.

I also dont think you quite understand how much decks are in the UK, as a further testimony, ive sold a few decks in the span of a few weeks (i started with 6 v5's and 14 v6's and this is how much im left with now.)

So people do buy these, not in droves, but they do. Its supplying a niche market rather than competitively pricing along with the higher-tier retailers around..

And you dont have to buy it if you dont want to... Your input was appreciated though!

Edit:

Here's LIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeiiFvMPUTE (its also on Theory 11)

Oh I didn't know the prices in the UK was slightly different from the market price, my bad, I apologize. I'm just giving my thoughts since majority of the community here are following the market price of these, I didn't know your target market was more focused on people in the UK rather than the general public. Anyway I hope business runs smooth for you.  :)
Stalking the forums, I'm in that corner!

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 07:45:58 PM »

archer07

• True Member
Its pretty slow, but quite steady. Strangely enough i just sold one the other day. So yeah, quite slow.. but im not in a rush anyway :)

Hope all is well!

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 11:29:08 AM »

archer07

• True Member
*Bumpp* Bump.. bumppppp

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, 06:55:55 PM »

archer07

• True Member
Relisted! :) Thanks xo

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2012, 04:17:24 PM »

archer07

• True Member
BUMP!!!!!!!! Bumpity. Bump