You are Here:
[ISO Question] Gold Monarch

Author (Read 1348 times)

[ISO Question] Gold Monarch
« on: February 01, 2012, 09:30:15 PM »

K

• Discourse Veteran
  • Card for me maybe?
Does anyone know what is the price of a Gold Monarchs deck? the first edition ones with the gold and navy backs? I'm interested  in getting one!  :D  hopefully, nothing more than $50, I MUST STICK TO BUYING CHEAP DECKS...  :-[  sigh, zenneth's white & black fan backs...... :'(
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 12:05:48 AM by Curt »
Stalking the forums, I'm in that corner!

Re: Gold Monarchs
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 09:42:29 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I think this should be an ISO in the Selling section.

Also, i don't know the current price but a couple weeks after they were prerelease, I sold mine for $80.00

Here is one for $200 starting bid: http://www.ebay.com/itm/GOLD-Monarch-PRE-RELEASE-RARE-Playing-Cards-1-OPEN-1-SEALED-/220945198109?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33715c2c1d#ht_500wt_1219

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 09:54:15 PM »

K

• Discourse Veteran
  • Card for me maybe?
I think this should be an ISO in the Selling section.

Also, i don't know the current price but a couple weeks after they were prerelease, I sold mine for $80.00

Here is one for $200 starting bid: http://www.ebay.com/itm/GOLD-Monarch-PRE-RELEASE-RARE-Playing-Cards-1-OPEN-1-SEALED-/220945198109?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33715c2c1d#ht_500wt_1219

i saw that recently.. perhaps he/she was just trying to make use of being the only one on ebay and raise the price high. anyway, does anyone has spare to sell to me?  :D  i know this is in the wrong section....  :'(  i wish i could own one!

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 09:58:24 PM »

jmrock

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
$50??? No disrespect at all, but if you're sighing about losing out on the White Fan Backs & Black Fan Backs, there's absolutely no difference on spending $50 on a deck and $70 on a deck... It's a $20 bill that I'm sure each and everyone of us spend on any given day for a Lunch & Coffee... Go grab the White Fan Back / Black Fan Back Bundle before they're all gone, and you won't be sighing, you'll be smiling... As for the gold Monarchs, you won't see those anywhere near the $50 price point ever... Period... I'd go $100 - $150 minimum for a deck any day of the week and haven't had any luck at those numbers... But I hope you find the deck at a number that's comfortable for you; perhaps someone may bless you... And I do think as someone previously stated this is a ISO Sales post for sure...

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 10:11:31 PM »

Atheosile

• Elite Member

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:
I have one that I may let go, shoot me a PM, K! :)

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 10:14:32 PM »

K

• Discourse Veteran
  • Card for me maybe?

$50??? No disrespect at all, but if you're sighing about losing out on the White Fan Backs & Black Fan Backs, there's absolutely no difference on spending $50 on a deck and $70 on a deck... It's a $20 bill that I'm sure each and everyone of us spend on any given day for a Lunch & Coffee... Go grab the White Fan Back / Black Fan Back Bundle before they're all gone, and you won't be sighing, you'll be smiling... As for the gold Monarchs, you won't see those anywhere near the $50 price point ever... Period... I'd go $100 - $150 minimum for a deck any day of the week and haven't had any luck at those numbers... But I hope you find the deck at a number that's comfortable for you; perhaps someone may bless you... And I do think as someone previously stated this is a ISO Sales post for sure...

nah, i'm just trying my luck on the gold monarchs.  8)  i'm a student with no income apart from a small allowance as studies and homework takes majority of my time. :'(

as for the fan backs, i'll be getting them, i have a feeling that it'll be worth. :)  as for the iso, i was just asking about the price of the gold monarchs without the intent of buying as i know the price will most probably be out of my price range. :-[ cheers all.  :) 

Re: [ISO] Gold Monarch
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 11:57:40 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
You should really only be posting a new topic here if you have intent to sell or buy, not "just looking around, thanks."  If you want to get the value/price, search on eBay or ask in the Playing Cards Plethora.  If you're serious about buying, that's when you post here.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Re: [ISO Question] Gold Monarch
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 12:05:23 AM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
I actually moved the thread here.

I would prefer a thread that deals with buying/selling to be in this board, even if it is just a maybe. It just makes it easy to have a solid distinction of what thread should go in what board. I guess it makes sense to change it from an [ISO] to an [ISO question]..... yah, I just made that up.  8)

Plus, if someone actually does have a Gold Monarch they would sell for ~ $50 then its already in the right board.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 12:06:48 AM by Curt »

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 07:32:56 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I like your solution, Curt.  I still remember that kid who kept wanting to make insane trades...
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 09:19:20 AM »

K

• Discourse Veteran
  • Card for me maybe?
okay, ISO Question it is, if they had that then i'll be following the rules, anyway thanks for the guidance  :)

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 01:20:25 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
I have a Gold Monarch that I am willing to let go. But it has to be for the right sale or trade.
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 05:46:08 PM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
I have a Gold Monarch that I am willing to let go. But it has to be for the right sale or trade.

any decks you're looking for particularly?

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2012, 07:32:49 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
Not necessarily. PM me with what you think is a decent trade and we can go from there? 8)
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2012, 05:08:26 AM »

K

• Discourse Veteran
  • Card for me maybe?

did you receive my pm?