You are Here:
Burn Notice

Author (Read 463 times)

Burn Notice
« on: February 01, 2012, 09:32:55 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
Have not seen anyone posting about this trick .. ok well so this is a card trick at thebluecrown .. 'Burn Notice is a unique principle that allows you to reveal what a spectator is thinking with simple, everyday items. Your spectator thinks of a playing card, an object, or anything else. You pull a receipt out of your wallet, touch it to the flame of a lighter, and the spectator's thought instantly appears on the receipt! The receipt can be given out as a memorable souvenir!' and
 The DVD also includes a bonus PDF file with a specially-designed receipt that you can print at home in order to perform additional effects. These effects can either be done as a lead-up to Burn Notice, or performed on their own. .. the dl cost 17.95 for such a great trick .. did anyone buy it .. i will buy it

Re: Burn Notice
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 01:27:25 AM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
this trick is worth it through and through. They teach a few different tricks that you can use burn notice to reveal it in the end. And the secret is so simple yet amazing.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.