Author (Read 640 times)

Certain Cellophane
« on: January 30, 2012, 04:07:30 PM »

Atheosile

• Elite Member

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:
Hey guys, so I just received my 4 Absolut Vodka decks from Santiago Performs (Thank you by the way, left great feedback on eBay!). I as wondering, all four decks cellophane is very loose/fragile. I was wondering why this is? I assume it has something to do with the certain company who prints these along with other decks like this. I believe I have noticed this from other decks, but it usually are no cards which are "well known" if you will or rather cheaply packaged? Also, a few of you guys have AV decks, any similarities whith the cello? I don't view it as such a big deal rather than curiosity, thanks for the replies guys!

Re: Certain Cellophane
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 04:09:24 PM »

chdmagicdude

• Discourse Lover

• YouTube:
wait so who do you buy them from?

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 04:15:21 PM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
This thread talks about the same issue, just with the Brown Wynn's:  http://aethercards.com/discourse/index.php?topic=1562

I also own an AV deck and the cellophane is also quite loosely wrapped on the tuck box, but it does not seem to be super fragile, just loose.

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 04:46:50 PM »

Atheosile

• Elite Member

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:
Santiago Performs a.k.a. Memito1985 on eBay

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 05:11:24 PM »

chdmagicdude

• Discourse Lover

• YouTube:
thank you i have seen him he has good prices i am going to buy some stuff from him soon
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 05:13:33 PM by chdmagicdude »

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 05:28:07 PM »

VortexHead

• Discourse Veteran
I've had the same thing on my Absoluts and I purchased them from DnD way back when they sold them on their site, I've also had the same thing with my smoke and mirrors v1 decks, more so on the mirror deck for some reason. Decks seem to be wrapped really tightly nowadays so that's good but I wouldn't worry about it as most are the same.
UC