You are Here:
New Kickstarter feature for project creators and backers!

Author (Read 2470 times)

New Kickstarter feature for project creators and backers!
« on: October 28, 2020, 04:24:41 AM »

CLCPC Studio 52

• True Member
Hello everyone,

Read below to save dollars when backing kickstarter projects.

Recently Kickstarter rolled out a new feature for project creators to trial that allows backers to easily pledge to add or remove specific rewards from their reward tiers by simply clicking to add or remove specific rewards from a Configure Reward screen that appears after you pledge to back a project.

As a project creator I have been trialing this new feature and have just thought to put together a great new reward tier which simply acts as a discounted shopping cart for backers. I think it really simplifies the process of pledging to support playing card projects on Kickstarter while getting cheaper decks, as you simply select the shopping cart style reward tier that I have created and named 'Final Hours Offer', and then after pledging $11 to cover shipping cost of your rewards, you will go to a 'configure reward' screen and can fill your shopping cart with any decks of cards that you want to get from the Kickstarter at a special discounted price!.

I was hoping some of you might like to trial this new feature that Kickstarter is offering on my Kickstarter page and tell us what you think?

You don't have to commit to backing my project and can simply navigate through the pledging process to see how this new feature works, but if you decide to back my project using Kickstarter's new feature you will get all my decks at a special reduced price!

View and try the new feature from the link below get a special price on all available decks in my new Kickstarter!

** Simply select the 'Final Hours Offer' reward from the link below which has the new Kickstarter feature and deck discounts applied to it.

Visit Kickstarter page here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/754282482/vintage-label-playing-cards-premier-white-and-reserve-black

**** For backers who have already backed my project prior to this new offering, feel free to change your pledge if it works out cheaper for you, though for backers pledging for decks in bundles that include the signature edition decks and gilded decks, it still works out cheaper to remain in your current pledges, as your launch day reward tier bundles and other reward tier bundles offer the included signature decks at cheaper pricing for you plus you also have bonus free gilded deck upgrades and/or VIP bonus items to be added , such as a surpricse bonus deck if you have pledged $192 or more.

Currently my project is 77% funded with only a few days left, so please visit my project and trial the new reward feature while you can and back us if you think my project is cool!

Look forward to hearing your thoughts on the new Kickstarter feature, and hopfully I will be seeing some new backers joining in to support my project :)

Kindest Regards,
Craig

« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 07:43:18 AM by CLCPC Studio 52 »