You are Here:
In depth look into Vintage Label Playing Cards

Author (Read 5936 times)

In depth look into Vintage Label Playing Cards
« on: June 05, 2019, 12:02:06 PM »

CLCPC Studio 52

• True Member
\\ SIGNATURE EDITION PRIVATE RESERVE WHITE DECK //
(The new Kickstarter Exclusive deck that has been unlocked)

These wine themed playing cards are full of flavour, offering both premium quality as well as an in depth look into traditional wine production methods from the 1900's.  Decks include illustrations depicting wine bottle labels with characters from the Vintage Label Winery, Brewery and Distillery (Spades) as well as winery estate landscapes (Hearts), wine production equipment (Diamonds) and wine production/storage processes (Clubs).  Decks include many bonus cards and features for both card magic and poker as well as featuring a back story that creates intrigue for you to further enjoy this unique collectable set of playing cards.

Can you unravel the story behind these decks?

Please Come and support my new Kickstarter project, and in return,  get your hands on one or more of these unique Kickstarter Exclusive Decks
 (Only 500 KS Exclusive 'Signature Edition' Decks will be printed).

Thankyou for taking the time to learn more about my new playing card project and hope to have you supporting me :)

Kind Regards,
Craig L Maidment

P.S
Images uploaded are on low resolution file size to fit on page so it is hard to read the Character Bio's for each court card but higher quality images are uploaded to the Kickstarter page at https://tinyurl.com/y4rnald7 or available to read from my design studio website at
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 12:00:47 PM by CLCPC Studio 52 »

Re: In depth look into Vintage Label Playing Cards
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 12:42:44 PM »

CLCPC Studio 52

• True Member
Just putting together a commemorative plaque for my new signature edition decks on Kickstarter. What do you think of these? https://tinyurl.com/y4rnald7

These plaque images are available as a free download for all backers of my project plus they can be purchased on a metal plaque with signatures on front and back from the VIP section of my online store after the campaign.

Premier Edition Black Decks come with silver membership cards inside them giving discounts on store items, plus selected backers will be receiving Gold Membership cards if their reward tier contains a key to the wine cellar.

Gold membership cards will give you access to exclusive decks for this collection as well as huge discounts on the entire Vintage Label Wine /Deck Collection, as well as discounts on all other Kickstarter decks that have been or will be produced in the future.

[ Everyone who backs this project in the next 24 hrs or messages me to say they have already backed the project will receive a Gold Membership card in the mail with their backer rewards for this project plus I will donate 1 deck from my personal collection of decks to the Playing Card Forum everytime a Forum member backs my Kickstarter project and messages me to let me know they are a member of this group :D ]

Back project here :) https://tinyurl.com/y4rnald7

Thanks everyone!

I hope to have you supporting me and I can't wait to hopefully be donating a few decks to this forum :D

P.S. All decks in my personal collection are popular Kickstarter decks that I have backed over the past few years and/or launched myself and I have around 350 decks in total in my collection.