You are Here:
magic trick of the week

Author (Read 647 times)

magic trick of the week
« on: December 28, 2011, 08:46:28 AM »

Fallen_Angel_of_Luck

• Elite Member
hey guys so i think the magic on this forum is not as encouraging so ive decided we shud have a topic where we each submit one magic trick of our liking a week (it can be your own or it can be one you've seen somewhere) um this week i've got nothing for you guys but uh every week i'll probably be uploading my own trick unless i see one thats really amazing which i think everyone should see.

From Joel - bringing a little magic into your lives everyday

Re: magic trick of the week
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 08:50:00 AM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
We could all do that; no reason to make it so exclusive.  I'll get the ball rolling (everybody knows how to play, right?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-09SFPzz0o&list=UUBtygUff2LqkayTpR-TUm3A&index=2&feature=plcp

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 07:39:12 PM »

MrLukeCarroll

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:
I really do enjoy a nice three card monte. I perform one as a way of giving out business cards like the first one in the video and I really enjoy the use of beer coasters turning into one of those routines you can use when your out an about with minimal set up and nothing to carry around with you.
Mystery is the basic appeal of magic. Once the secrets are known, the magician becomes a mere manipulator, an actor in a suspense drama which has little impact because the audience knows the ending in advance.

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 09:10:49 PM »

Fallen_Angel_of_Luck

• Elite Member