You are Here:
Tenebre Limited Signature Series by 4PM Designs (KS)

Author (Read 8452 times)

Re: Tenebre Playing Cards Limited Signature Series KS Now Live
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2014, 05:51:51 AM »

Paul.Middleton

• Discourse Veteran
  • Owner of JP Playing Cards

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
At some point, that bubble will burst, and people who paid $18 for a deck they couldn't sell for $5 after the crash aren't going to be happy campers.

Agreed. It (potentially) reminds me of a property market, bubble and bust.
~Paul Middleton,
JP Playing Cards
---------------------
FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY (UK over £30, EU over £70 and Rest Of World over £80)

www.jpplayingcards.co.uk

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2014, 12:23:54 AM »

Rob Wright

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado

• Kickstarter:
Kinda sorry I didn't back

« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 12:25:14 AM by Rob Wright »
Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

Steven Wright
http://neverforgotten.storenvy.com
Facebook- Never Forgotten Project

My Playing Card DB

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2014, 09:15:19 AM »

Rose

• Discourse Royalty

• DeviantArt:
I just received my deck, the foil detail is amazing! Shiny! This is now one of my favorite decks. My 1st signed deck too! :D

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2015, 08:08:12 PM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
I can only say this because Backers Only update. I won't break that trust.
coming very, very, Soon....

(real purpose of this post is to locate the thread and keep it found, don't mind me. Just trying to not start unnecessary topics again.) :P
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2015, 08:29:34 PM »

HolyJJ

• Discourse Royalty
I missed the Tenebre Rosso KS campaign, and so i had to get two decks from the good ol' bay of the e. I hope to be on board for this next campaign!
With this signature I'm following the example set by Fes: There is only ONE letter L in my display name. "Holly" is a female name... and I'm a bearded guy who's into weightlifting. There's nothing feminine about me brother!

« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2015, 04:48:34 PM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
It's LIVE!

Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2015, 06:16:04 PM »

HolyJJ

• Discourse Royalty
Very nice.

I don't usually care for releases which are just recolours of a past release... however, I really like this 'Aqua' edition. I've gone in for a brick, but will probably switch to a split brick when the additional deck is unlocked via the stretch goal (yes, no doubt that the stretch goal WILL be unlocked).
With this signature I'm following the example set by Fes: There is only ONE letter L in my display name. "Holly" is a female name... and I'm a bearded guy who's into weightlifting. There's nothing feminine about me brother!

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2015, 06:51:56 PM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
I find that I can't help but be excited about the Tenebre series. I love the look of Aqua and I love the look of Verde. I'm a HUGE fan of the Rosso, they're absolutely treasures. 4PM DESIGNS has a hit in their hands for my eyes. I'm usually not quite this excited over an ink heavy playing card but Tenebre's bring out something in me.

I'll just lay it out here haha. These are must haves for my collection and use. :))

JJ I absolutely agree with you. Verde WILL be unlocked! ;D

(by the way, Tenebre's are the quintessential renders do not do them justice deck! The actual cards are staggering.)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 06:53:46 PM by Fes »

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2015, 07:33:02 PM »

HolyJJ

• Discourse Royalty
As usual Fes, you've pretty much nailed it -- these cards definitely are must haves!

I do have two decks of Tenebre Rosso... but I just can't bring myself to open them. Unless I manage to get a few more decks, I'll be keeping them sealed.

As they were the first cards to feature a borderless design on LPCC's diamond finish, I was very keen to put them through some heavy use to see how the edges hold up. ‎I basically wanted to see whether chipping becomes visible on diamond finish cards the way it does on all USPCC decks with full bleed designs. Well, I never got to find out...

However, Lawrence's quote regarding the Tenebre V2 does pretty much address that issue... and so knowing that, it was difficult for me to find a reason not to back this project. It's going to be quite a while until backers can get their hands on these decks... but damn, I looking forward to it already!

I'm not sure which deck I like more, Aqua or Verde. At present, I'm thinking that I like the Aqua back design more, and the Verde faces more!‎