You are Here:
International Shiping

Author (Read 458 times)

International Shiping
« on: March 24, 2013, 12:41:48 PM »

josem96

• Newcomer
Hey guys, I just wanna know if there is a shop or anyone who can send some decks to Colombia, becouse I cant find them here and the ones I fine are like 30 dollar or more

Re: International Shiping
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 01:46:04 PM »

The Quadfather

• Elite Member
Hey guys, I just wanna know if there is a shop or anyone who can send some decks to Colombia, becouse I cant find them here and the ones I fine are like 30 dollar or more

Hi. I don't know of any shops, but I use a mail forwarding company. You shop in any us online store, and put the address that is allocated to you by the company as the shipping address. They then send the package to you when they've received it. They tend to charge a small fee, but the overall shipping cost is usually a bit less.

I use shipito.com but I don't know if they mail to Columbia.
My mom always said I'd be great at something. Who'd have thought that something would be zombie killin'.

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 02:30:49 PM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
Another one like shipito Would be myus.com    We use it here in Australia when we cannot get international shipping or shipping costs WAY TOO much. Check both out
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 07:30:02 PM »

amosyzk

• True Member
You can also try hopshopgo.com
Shipping rate is actually cheaper than myus.com