You are Here:
Mana Deck

Author (Read 82985 times)

Re: Mana Deck
« Reply #375 on: March 07, 2012, 05:46:06 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
I'm not really looking to sell. More just for trade. I've never done any trades but I think it'd be more fun than just selling them. I'm in no rush though
same here .. i suppose that most of the people here are from other country like usa .. and i live in singapore so if we will to trade kind of kill the idea as the shipping price will be high i guess

« Reply #376 on: March 07, 2012, 09:00:55 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I'm not really looking to sell. More just for trade. I've never done any trades but I think it'd be more fun than just selling them. I'm in no rush though

I've done trades with a few people here.  Kanped, Lalita, Josh.  It's fun.  I highly recommend it.  I have trades in progress with Lalita and Siote.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #377 on: March 12, 2012, 01:54:15 PM »

cosmicsecret

• Discourse Lover
  • Manipulator
Does anyone know when they will be shipped?
This question is asked on their Facebook fanpage but no reply from Mana Cards so far.
Maybe anyone of you got some inside infos`?  :) ;D
Currently waiting for those decks being released :
- Seasons [Primavera / Seronda]  / Aether [Vortex] / Bicycle [Actuators] / Mana [Oracle] / The Blue Crown - [Altruism] / Encarded [Tendril]

« Reply #378 on: March 12, 2012, 02:05:00 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
I'm just about to place my order. In total it will be $170 for 13 decks. I wad originally only gonna get 7, but due to shipping, it isn't that much more expensive with discounts and shipping so I decided to get 13, which totals to about $13 a deck, which really isn't bad if you think about it.

Plus I am getting three signed decks, and I got inspiration from (I believe it was Digipunk, but for the life of me, I can't find where it was said, so correct me if I'm wrong), and I asked him to get one of the decks and sign the box, date the bottom, sign the jokers, the AOS, the ad cards, and the gaff cards. Now I usually wouldn't ask for this much, but when I'm paying this much for shipping, I believe this would make it more worth my while in my opinion.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #379 on: March 12, 2012, 02:40:29 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
How are you buying them now if they are sold out?

« Reply #380 on: March 12, 2012, 02:41:47 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I'm just about to place my order. In total it will be $170 for 13 decks. I wad originally only gonna get 7, but due to shipping, it isn't that much more expensive with discounts and shipping so I decided to get 13, which totals to about $13 a deck, which really isn't bad if you think about it.

Plus I am getting three signed decks, and I got inspiration from (I believe it was Digipunk, but for the life of me, I can't find where it was said, so correct me if I'm wrong), and I asked him to get one of the decks and sign the box, date the bottom, sign the jokers, the AOS, the ad cards, and the gaff cards. Now I usually wouldn't ask for this much, but when I'm paying this much for shipping, I believe this would make it more worth my while in my opinion.

Dang! That's pretty sweet. Are you planning on selling/trading any of them? I know that I might trade a few of the decks I got. I didn't even think about getting anything signed haha. I've never had that done.

@MA - He probably was paying the invoice or they saved his order. They offered to do that for me.
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #381 on: March 12, 2012, 02:55:08 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:

Dang! That's pretty sweet. Are you planning on selling/trading any of them? I know that I might trade a few of the decks I got. I didn't even think about getting anything signed haha. I've never had that done.

@MA - He probably was paying the invoice or they saved his order. They offered to do that for me.
I'm sure if you contact them now since I don't believe they have shipped orders yet, I'm betting you could get them to sign a deck.

Also, I plan on selling and trading in the future, but the main reason I buy so many is because if I end up loving the deck, I will have a lot, so if I destroy them in use I will have extras, but if I were to say buy only one (not to mention that it would be a $40 deck), and if I destroyed it I'd be outta luck, and be forced to buy the reseller price of $25+ a deck.

Precisely what Mr. Baggs said. I have been constantly emailing them do they know I'm still interested, and they are still holding the decks for me.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #382 on: March 12, 2012, 03:03:21 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:

I'm sure if you contact them now since I don't believe they have shipped orders yet, I'm betting you could get them to sign a deck.

Also, I plan on selling and trading in the future, but the main reason I buy so many is because if I end up loving the deck, I will have a lot, so if I destroy them in use I will have extras, but if I were to say buy only one (not to mention that it would be a $40 deck), and if I destroyed it I'd be outta luck, and be forced to buy the reseller price of $25+ a deck.

Precisely what Mr. Baggs said. I have been constantly emailing them do they know I'm still interested, and they are still holding the decks for me.

That's a brilliant idea!! I'll definitely do that! Thanks for the advise. I completely understand what you mean. When I really like a deck I'll usually buy 13 of them. 1 to open and a brick to have as back up (or 7, 1 to open and half a brick as back up). I've only done that with a select few decks though. haha
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #383 on: March 13, 2012, 05:54:15 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
Just got an email saying that my order will be shipped next monday! :D hurray!!! :D

« Reply #384 on: March 13, 2012, 10:30:10 AM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
Just checked in on the mana site.. and they've updated

"
THE MANA DECK IS SOLD OUT!
 Within a day of our pre-order window opening, the Mana deck has sold out through our online pre-order sale - thanks to our very supportive online community that has stuck by us!! You know who you are!!

On behalf of my team, I'd like to thank everyone who has been with us since the beginning and our new friends that have joined us recently.  Thank you for making the Mana deck part of your magic and your valued collection.

With deepest gratitude,
Erik Mana Cutting Edge Mana Deck Launch There are exciting times still ahead for all our Manila friends!! All the Cutting Edge branches will be launching the Mana deck towards the end of March and we've got some very cool promos for everyone. We will announce the official date soon through our Insiders page and through our Facebook page. We hope to see you all there!"

CBJ
  I was the featured collector on UC for May/June, check it out: http://bit.ly/UC_MyCollection

Also, follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BicyclePlayingCards

« Reply #385 on: March 13, 2012, 10:52:21 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
Just checked in on the mana site.. and they've updated

"
THE MANA DECK IS SOLD OUT!
 Within a day of our pre-order window opening, the Mana deck has sold out through our online pre-order sale - thanks to our very supportive online community that has stuck by us!! You know who you are!!

On behalf of my team, I'd like to thank everyone who has been with us since the beginning and our new friends that have joined us recently.  Thank you for making the Mana deck part of your magic and your valued collection.

With deepest gratitude,
Erik Mana Cutting Edge Mana Deck Launch There are exciting times still ahead for all our Manila friends!! All the Cutting Edge branches will be launching the Mana deck towards the end of March and we've got some very cool promos for everyone. We will announce the official date soon through our Insiders page and through our Facebook page. We hope to see you all there!"

CBJ
That was last week when they updated it.

« Reply #386 on: March 13, 2012, 10:57:16 AM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
Sorry bud

I read a few pages back on the thread and I didn't see it

CBJ
  I was the featured collector on UC for May/June, check it out: http://bit.ly/UC_MyCollection

Also, follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BicyclePlayingCards

« Reply #387 on: March 13, 2012, 10:58:03 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
Hey CBJ there's no need for sorry! :D

« Reply #388 on: March 13, 2012, 11:02:48 AM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
Just confirmed my purchase 8)

I asked for one of the decks to have the jokers, ad card, gaff cards AOS, King of Spades, and Nine of Diamonds signed! I know that is a ton of signatures for one deck, but I'm planning on getting a custom frame, and matting the cards together in a nice display! I think it will look pretty cool, and I told that to Erik so he didn't think I was insane asking for SO many signatures.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #389 on: March 13, 2012, 11:03:57 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
Just confirmed my purchase 8)

I asked for one of the decks to have the jokers, ad card, gaff cards AOS, King of Spades, and Nine of Diamonds signed! I know that is a ton of signatures for one deck, but I'm planning on getting a custom frame, and matting the cards together in a nice display! I think it will look pretty cool, and I told that to Erik so he didn't think I was insane asking for SO many signatures.
SAME! :D I asked erik to sign the AOS, jokers and ad card.

« Reply #390 on: March 15, 2012, 06:19:38 PM »

jhayel84

• True Member
"SAME!  I asked erik to sign the AOS, jokers and ad card."

Has he replied to you about your request?

I have sent him an email which is the same as the above but I have not received a response. Its been many days already and still no reply from him.

I know he is busy but there is just no excuse on not having a prompt communication with his customers! grrrrr

« Reply #391 on: March 15, 2012, 06:48:43 PM »

cosmicsecret

• Discourse Lover
  • Manipulator
Facebook status updates :
Our stock has finally been released and we're ready to ship. All customers will be notified once their order has been shipped out.

and
from yesterday 
To all our pre-order customers:
Target shipping date is Monday March 19.
If there is a tracking number given to us, we will email it to you. However, we cannot guarantee that these tracking numbers will work in certain countries.
:D :D :D
- Seasons [Primavera / Seronda]  / Aether [Vortex] / Bicycle [Actuators] / Mana [Oracle] / The Blue Crown - [Altruism] / Encarded [Tendril]

« Reply #392 on: March 15, 2012, 07:11:23 PM »

jhayel84

• True Member
I am already aware of these facebook updates but thanks anyway.

My only gripe is that he has not replied to my emails even just to confirm that he received my request. Compared to kickstarter deck creators they respond to you within 1-3 days which I find great!  Having a business should also come with good customer service skills.

« Reply #393 on: March 16, 2012, 12:53:28 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
"SAME!  I asked erik to sign the AOS, jokers and ad card."

Has he replied to you about your request?

I have sent him an email which is the same as the above but I have not received a response. Its been many days already and still no reply from him.

I know he is busy but there is just no excuse on not having a prompt communication with his customers! grrrrr
I doubt he would answer you, he never did answer me cause i send a request through the sales department when the pre-order first started. The guys over at the mana playing cards sales department said they will forward the request to Erik mana.

« Reply #394 on: March 17, 2012, 02:49:45 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I think I mentioned this in another topic, but I received an email from Mana a few days ago via PayPal - I was issued a partial refund on the shipping costs.  I guess they found a better way to ship.  I hadn't even asked for a break, so I'm assuming this is for all customers and not just the ones who spoke up.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #395 on: March 17, 2012, 09:05:40 AM »

Paul Carpenter

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Extraordinaire
  • Encarded makes custom playing cards.

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Yeah they readjusted my first invoice and reduced the shipping down. Still seems pricey compared to want it costs to send a couple decks from the US but since one of my decks was a contest win it came out very reasonably.
Paul Carpenter
Designer - http://encarded.com

Tendril Ascendant & Nightfall  /  Standards /  Chancellor, Zenith, Deco, Aurum, Tendril: Sold Out

« Reply #396 on: March 17, 2012, 10:35:47 AM »

cosmicsecret

• Discourse Lover
  • Manipulator
haven't received any refunds.....better luck next time i guess! hehe
Maybe this applies only for the US orders?

« Reply #397 on: March 17, 2012, 02:39:34 PM »

Wilko

• True Member

• Twitter:
No partial refunds for me, yet! My decks are shipping to the UK.
I'd settle for a shipping date though.

« Reply #398 on: March 17, 2012, 05:37:59 PM »

Paul Carpenter

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Extraordinaire
  • Encarded makes custom playing cards.

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I should clarify that they sent a first invoice but had it wrong (charged me for 2 decks instead of 1), so i told them that and then they fixed it and reduced shipping slightly.
Paul Carpenter
Designer - http://encarded.com

Tendril Ascendant & Nightfall  /  Standards /  Chancellor, Zenith, Deco, Aurum, Tendril: Sold Out

« Reply #399 on: March 17, 2012, 08:00:06 PM »

danktrees

• Elite Member
i didnt get any refund. but im getting them shipped to canada if that makes any difference.