You are Here:
Mana Deck

Author (Read 82949 times)

Re: Mana Deck
« Reply #350 on: March 06, 2012, 03:42:09 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
But is anyone actually going to pay $20+shipping for a deck? I thought $15+shipping is topped for something that just got released.

« Reply #351 on: March 06, 2012, 03:47:57 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
But is anyone actually going to pay $20+shipping for a deck? I thought $15+shipping is topped for something that just got released.
Sold out too.

« Reply #352 on: March 06, 2012, 04:48:36 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
Well fail from mana playing cards again. Official website said 15% discount for purchases above 12 deck. I ordered 60 and they gave me $15 discount. TROLOLOL

« Reply #353 on: March 06, 2012, 05:11:39 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
wtf!! did you tell them that ?

« Reply #354 on: March 06, 2012, 05:12:59 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
wtf!! did you tell them that ?
Yea, luckily i saw the discount part and the total amount when i was about to pay. They changed the amount with new inovice.

« Reply #355 on: March 06, 2012, 05:14:45 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
Lol maybe you should've went with it. >.<

« Reply #356 on: March 06, 2012, 05:28:19 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
That's al ot of money dude! Yea maybe if i went with it and they shipped the cards. I can get more discount since it's their fault.

« Reply #357 on: March 06, 2012, 06:42:01 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
The one eyed Jack is a good guy, but he always overprices his decks. I may imagine Mana will soon become a $18-20 deck :karrit:
I bet he will put them at $15. And if you buy 2 @ $15= $30 + $10(ish shipping to canada) Then it is about the same price.
If he put them at $15, then as I said "he is a good guy"... :P :P
I really think he is kind enough if his price is $18-20, after looking at his be@rbrick: http://www.the1eyedjack.com/servlet/the-452/Bearbrick-Deck/Detail

I've done comparison shopping between him and BMPokerWorld.  It varies as to who has the better price from product to product.  Don't forget, both stores have 10% off coupon codes as well.  The bad part, though, is that he'll be selling a sold-out deck, so it's going to go for after-market prices, not the MSRP.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #358 on: March 06, 2012, 06:59:55 AM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I wont spend more than $12 on this deck. If it's more than that, I guess I'll have to be happy with the one I have

« Reply #359 on: March 06, 2012, 07:12:38 AM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
Can anyone who has shipped a brick of cards from the Phillipeans to the US please PM me I need to talk to you.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #360 on: March 06, 2012, 11:13:07 AM »

eggman

• Elite Member
I ordered four decks which, as others have stated, cost me around $65. Kind of ridiculous but then again I have spent that much on one deck of cards  :(  so I guess, all things considered, it is not that bad. After a years hype on the deck I was sucked in anyway. Just another curse for the collector. I spent more than that in two minutes when I collected drugs years ago so with this addiction, I am actually saving money. How is that for rationalization?

« Reply #361 on: March 06, 2012, 12:58:18 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I ordered four decks which, as others have stated, cost me around $65. Kind of ridiculous but then again I have spent that much on one deck of cards  :(  so I guess, all things considered, it is not that bad. After a years hype on the deck I was sucked in anyway. Just another curse for the collector. I spent more than that in two minutes when I collected drugs years ago so with this addiction, I am actually saving money. How is that for rationalization?
  ??? Well it's good to have a new hobby I guess haha  ;)

I ended ordering a couple since I realized it would be much cheaper to just order from them directly. The shipping sucked but it is what it is and even with that large number it's still smarter to order now than from a reseller.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 01:00:29 PM by brown_baggs »
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #362 on: March 06, 2012, 01:56:46 PM »

cosmicsecret

• Discourse Lover
  • Manipulator
I paid now for 6 decks $43USD shipping.
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
In Euro´s that´s 13€(approx. $17USD) for 1 deck.
Pretty expansive...first and last time that i´m spending that much money on shipping.

Currently waiting for those decks being released :
- Seasons [Primavera / Seronda]  / Aether [Vortex] / Bicycle [Actuators] / Mana [Oracle] / The Blue Crown - [Altruism] / Encarded [Tendril]

« Reply #363 on: March 06, 2012, 04:07:43 PM »

VortexHead

• Discourse Veteran
I've just payed for mine, I ordered two decks but I also won two decks from various contests on Facebook so in total it cost me about £30.50/$47.90 for 4 decks shipped but 2 were free so I'm pretty pleased, I couldn't miss on getting these though as I've been looking forward to them since they were revealed plus I'm in the UK so high shipping rates is nothing new, I reguarly pay $17 for 2 decks.

I thought they would sell out but not as fast as they did so congrats to Erik for producing such a wonderful deck.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 04:09:29 PM by VortexHead »
UC

« Reply #364 on: March 06, 2012, 11:33:34 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
I paid now for 6 decks $43USD shipping.
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
In Euro´s that´s 13€(approx. $17USD) for 1 deck.
Pretty expansive...first and last time that i´m spending that much money on shipping.

Consider the alternative: one after-market retailer who'll be carrying the deck thinks he might be charging as much as $20 when he starts selling them, and that's with no shipping.

« Reply #365 on: March 07, 2012, 12:17:07 AM »

jmrock

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
Off Topic... @Don... Are you not satisfied until you look at the main Discourse page and see your name as the latest reply on each an every thread posted... hahahaha!!!! 

« Reply #366 on: March 07, 2012, 03:35:03 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Off Topic... @Don... Are you not satisfied until you look at the main Discourse page and see your name as the latest reply on each an every thread posted... hahahaha!!!!

Hey, I'm a man with opinions and varied interests.  You could look on here all day and not see that, and I don't reply to every single topic.  But when I'm at work, yes, I'm pretty active, because work is more like babysitting when the baby is sleeping.

« Reply #367 on: March 07, 2012, 03:41:25 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Back on topic. I should have a few of these for trade when I get them. It's just a heads up and I will put the topic up in the Sales/Trades/ISO board in agreement with the rules and regulations when I have the decks in my possession. I just thought I would throw that out there for now. If you want to talk about a trade or anything you can PM me and we can chat.

I won't officially post about it in the boards until I actually have the decks though. Cheers!

« Reply #368 on: March 07, 2012, 04:00:39 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Back on topic. I should have a few of these for trade when I get them. It's just a heads up and I will put the topic up in the Sales/Trades/ISO board in agreement with the rules and regulations when I have the decks in my possession. I just thought I would throw that out there for now. If you want to talk about a trade or anything you can PM me and we can chat.

I won't officially post about it in the boards until I actually have the decks though. Cheers!

Good policy, one I like to follow.  Any idea what you'll value them at?

« Reply #369 on: March 07, 2012, 04:01:53 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
Hopefully it won't be over $18 per deck (shipping included)...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 04:02:10 AM by xZEROx »

« Reply #370 on: March 07, 2012, 04:06:03 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:

I agree. I'm willing to talk about the trade but I don't like how some people make sales/trades when they don't have the goods.

That's an interesting question. I'm not really sure yet. It will be more than 15 dollars for sure since that is around the price per deck I ended up paying for them (shipping included). I guess I'll just have to wait and see. What's your opinion Don?

« Reply #371 on: March 07, 2012, 04:39:16 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

I agree. I'm willing to talk about the trade but I don't like how some people make sales/trades when they don't have the goods.

That's an interesting question. I'm not really sure yet. It will be more than 15 dollars for sure since that is around the price per deck I ended up paying for them (shipping included). I guess I'll just have to wait and see. What's your opinion Don?

If you can undersell the1eyedjack.com, who is considering pricing them at $20 a pack, you'll do well.  For many here, $15 would be a bargain they'd jump for.

« Reply #372 on: March 07, 2012, 04:42:35 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran

If you can undersell the1eyedjack.com, who is considering pricing them at $20 a pack, you'll do well.  For many here, $15 would be a bargain they'd jump for.
I'm selling at $15 but shipping to US is high!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 04:43:13 AM by DeckOfCards »

« Reply #373 on: March 07, 2012, 05:05:30 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
I'm selling at $15 but shipping to US is high!

...in which case, selling to the buyers closer to you would be prudent.  Or waiting for the price to rise enough to cancel out your shipping charges.  I don't think that will take long.

« Reply #374 on: March 07, 2012, 05:10:33 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I'm not really looking to sell. More just for trade. I've never done any trades but I think it'd be more fun than just selling them. I'm in no rush though