You are Here:
Mana Deck

Author (Read 83047 times)

Re: Mana Deck
« Reply #275 on: March 05, 2012, 12:28:25 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
Can anyone tell me if when you click submit it takes you to a new page, or does it just reload the same page? Maybe I`ll try a different browser. ???

EDIT:
I got an E-Mail saying that I am using an automated machine and they won`t sell to me!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(  F*** MANA
TROLOLOLOL!!!! Aaron you just got trolled! ;D

« Reply #276 on: March 05, 2012, 12:29:57 AM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
Has anybody gotten the email about shipping options and whatnot?

i have not. if i end up going to bed before i get the email there is probably no way im getting these; i'd rather not worry about when im getting an email and just spend my $ on aether cards next deck.
have you heard the word???

« Reply #277 on: March 05, 2012, 12:31:45 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Can anyone tell me if when you click submit it takes you to a new page, or does it just reload the same page? Maybe I`ll try a different browser. ???

EDIT:
I got an E-Mail saying that I am using an automated machine and they won`t sell to me!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(  F*** MANA
TROLOLOLOL!!!! Aaron you just got trolled! ;D
I am pissed! >:(  I really like these decks but the company is obviously run by a bunch of F****** Idiots WTF is this! >:(  Sorry to everyone for my rage but I am really mad at MANA >:(

But on the bright side I have more money for the Harlequins, More money for Blood Blades, More money for V7`s, and More money for Seasons. I will never buy anything from Mana ever.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 12:33:05 AM by Aaron »
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #278 on: March 05, 2012, 12:34:07 AM »

Mago

I order 3 but im waiting for my shipping rate myself to. This deck looks amazing but sadly they are in another country which sucks for most ppl. I guess i feel the pain for  international ppl who buy stuff from theory11 and Ellusionist now.
"A deck of cards is  like a bottle of wine the older the better"!!!!

« Reply #279 on: March 05, 2012, 12:37:09 AM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
I order 3 but im waiting for my shipping rate myself to. This deck looks amazing but sadly they are in another country which sucks for most ppl. I guess i feel the pain for  international ppl who buy stuff from theory11 and Ellusionist now.

i sorta do too i guess... but most new decks aren't almost 10$/deck.

« Reply #280 on: March 05, 2012, 12:39:54 AM »

Linguist_

• Elite Member
Do you guys think there will be any chance to get these from resellers? I really just can't justify spending $27 dollars on shipping for two $10 decks.
Oh, Lawd!

« Reply #281 on: March 05, 2012, 12:42:29 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Do you guys think there will be any chance to get these from resellers? I really just can't justify spending $27 dollars on shipping for two $10 decks.

Yeah I'm sure there will be some resellers. Maybe a couple less since it's an international seller, so there will be less US resellers. Although I'm sure there will still be some!
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #282 on: March 05, 2012, 12:46:55 AM »

cosmicsecret

• Discourse Lover
  • Manipulator
Yes,there will be resellers for sure.
Depending on how fast they will sell out,the prices will raise quickly.
I think they will start at $15-18 USD  a deck at the US reselllers.
High demand => high prices

And another yes to how we Int. buyers feel when ordering from E,T11 and D&D (the most overpriced shipping i have ever paid so far).
Currently waiting for those decks being released :
- Seasons [Primavera / Seronda]  / Aether [Vortex] / Bicycle [Actuators] / Mana [Oracle] / The Blue Crown - [Altruism] / Encarded [Tendril]

« Reply #283 on: March 05, 2012, 01:14:00 AM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
D&D is high around the board too. funny how i just ordered a 10+ pound package from bodybuilding.com and the shipping was 7.98 but if i order a brick from D&D the shipping is 15$

« Reply #284 on: March 05, 2012, 01:23:08 AM »

cosmicsecret

• Discourse Lover
  • Manipulator
... but if i order a brick from D&D the shipping is 15$
maybe because they are washing their hands very cleanly and then they´re using D&D hand lotion before
handling your order.i mean this justifies the extra cash right?  :P
I paid for shipping a brick from D&D to germany 32USD. (value of cards+shipping = total plus 19% of  the total for customs on top of that)
yeah its fun ordering from the USA :D

but let´s get back to topic.still no shipping calculation email from Mana.
 :karrit:

Currently waiting for those decks being released :
- Seasons [Primavera / Seronda]  / Aether [Vortex] / Bicycle [Actuators] / Mana [Oracle] / The Blue Crown - [Altruism] / Encarded [Tendril]

« Reply #285 on: March 05, 2012, 02:17:07 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
Asked for shipping to singapore and they gave me shipping rates to australia. How fail is that?

« Reply #286 on: March 05, 2012, 02:17:17 AM »

danktrees

• Elite Member
2 bricks costs 61 for air mail and 81 for ems. that's BS. i've had pool cues shipped from the phillippines and they come in a much larger parcel but do not cost as much as that.

« Reply #287 on: March 05, 2012, 02:21:53 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
2 bricks costs 61 for air mail and 81 for ems. that's BS. i've had pool cues shipped from the phillippines and they come in a much larger parcel but do not cost as much as that.
To US? I know right? It's so expensive

« Reply #288 on: March 05, 2012, 02:23:03 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
44 bucks to ship 8 decks! Are you kidding me  :o I might not go through with this purchase...

« Reply #289 on: March 05, 2012, 02:29:28 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
Seems like a lot of the people are backing down from this deck because of shipping. Hopefully someone's reading this and adjust the costs!

« Reply #290 on: March 05, 2012, 02:31:29 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Seems like a lot of the people are backing down from this deck because of shipping. Hopefully someone's reading this and adjust the costs!

I doubt they'll adjust the costs. They are shipping from out of the US so it's going to be more. I'm sure they have already figured out their shipping stuff and they most likely won't take the time to go back and change it all. Which is shame

« Reply #291 on: March 05, 2012, 02:32:23 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
$49 for 18 decks to singapore. It's still really high.

« Reply #292 on: March 05, 2012, 02:32:30 AM »

danktrees

• Elite Member
yea im not paying that much. if anything i'll get a deck or two from a reseller. this is ridiculous. instead of buy 2 bricks get 1 free it's more like pay for 3 and get 2 cuz the additional shipping (ems shipping) is almost the same cost as a brick.

and guys were complaining about skulkor's shipping prices. theirs actually seems fair lol.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 02:33:47 AM by danktrees »

« Reply #293 on: March 05, 2012, 02:34:20 AM »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity

Show the pics of the cues  :P :P

« Reply #294 on: March 05, 2012, 02:35:23 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Yeah I backed out! Even if the reseller charged 15 bucks a deck it would still be cheaper with normal shipping. It's a bummer seeing these beautiful decks slip through my fingers but I'm sure I'll get some eventually and a normalish price

« Reply #295 on: March 05, 2012, 02:36:37 AM »

DeckOfCards

• Discourse Veteran
Well i checked the philippines post and shipping 18 decks to singapore via air pacel cost only 22USD. They charged me twice the quoted rate by philippines post.

« Reply #296 on: March 05, 2012, 02:39:57 AM »

danktrees

• Elite Member
Well i checked the philippines post and shipping 18 decks to singapore via air pacel cost only 22USD. They charged me twice the quoted rate by philippines post.

did u ask them about that. cuz i checked too and while it's not half what they quoted me, it was a lot cheaper.

« Reply #297 on: March 05, 2012, 02:43:13 AM »

Mago

I think these decks are going to be more expensive with reseller's. Just because of how much it cost to ship out bricks plus they have to make a profit.
"A deck of cards is  like a bottle of wine the older the better"!!!!

« Reply #298 on: March 05, 2012, 02:45:53 AM »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity

18 decks + outer box, the weight should be 2-2.5Kg. I don't know the postage from the Philippines to Taiwan via air parcel, but I know it costs only $14 from Taiwan to Philipines :mindf-ck: :mindf-ck:

--EDIT--
I jsut checked the postage from TW to PH via air parcel, $35 may ship 10Kg :-[ :-[ :-[
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 02:53:42 AM by digipunk »

« Reply #299 on: March 05, 2012, 03:15:34 AM »

Linguist_

• Elite Member
I'm going to be one of the people who hold back for now. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up two of these from a UK seller. The deck is expensive as it is. Most of us would bear that and say 'but it's so pretty!'. But their shipping prices are unreasonable. I've shipped books all over the world and it's never been as much as what they're charging for something smaller and lighter.
Oh, Lawd!