Levent Suberk

• True Member
Very good design.

Re: Sailor Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 02:24:02 PM »

The London magician

• True Member
Is that Christopher Columbus?
I love how both the actual character and a boat is present. Would love to see your ideas for the back design.

Really nice colours
I hope to see more!   :D

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 08:56:02 PM »

Collector

• Discourse Deity
  • I can be ironic, but I never outrage anyone.

• Facebook:

• Tumblr:

• Twitter:
In the end of the day, I hope these won't have too realistic pictures. I am not a big fan of "almost photos" as court cards.

Good luck.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in collecting beautiful ones" ~ PlayingCardCollector.net

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2015, 12:44:19 AM »

fireshaper

• Forum Regular
In the end of the day, I hope these won't have too realistic pictures. I am not a big fan of "almost photos" as court cards.

Good luck.

I'm only against this when the pictures are of the artist's friends and family. I understand that they are a big factor in the artist's life but I don't really care unless I know the artist personally.

As for these cards, I'm really digging what we see so far. I like the "scroll" in the corner with the indices, it gives the deck an CCG feel but without so much that it feels overdone. I think I would need to see a hand of the cards to really know how I feel about it though.