You are Here:
Hello!

Author (Read 3636 times)

Hello!
« on: February 17, 2021, 09:50:59 PM »

istheis

• Newcomer
Hey everyone!  My name is Joey.  I currently reside in Hershey, PA and I, like many others, have picked up card collecting since the start of the pandemic.  I've played cards my whole life- euchre mostly- but didn't realize until recently the massive variety of decks being made or the rich history that connects them all.  I was looking for a quality deck of cards for a Christmas gift to my brother and after seeing the selections available from KWP, AoP and Bicycle I was instantly hooked.  Since then I've gathered a modest collection and have tried to connect to the online card community as much as possible. I found out about this forum while watching through the 2020 virtual conference over the past few weeks.  I was really blown away by a lot of the presentations especially those of Patrick Varnavas and Rory Rennick.  Anyway thank you guys for being sowarm and welcoming, I'm excited for the future of playing cards.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 09:51:54 PM by istheis »

Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 05:26:01 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hey, welcome to the forum!  If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask.  It's great that you found us through the virtual convention - it turned out to be a pretty big hit overall, and we're likely to continue having some combination of virtual and live events going forward.

On the calendar at the moment would be our next convention, a live one, being held in Niagara Falls, NY in October.  Stay tuned for more details as they become available!
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/