You are Here:
Hello from the left coast.

Author (Read 406 times)

Hello from the left coast.
« on: November 22, 2013, 03:08:59 PM »

chach

• Forum Regular
Hello  all,
  Been lurking for a few months but I thought I'd finally drop a line and introduce myself.  Name's Chach, I'm from the Sacramento, CA area and I'm a card-a-holic.  Main interests in collecting are for the artwork as I can't really handle cards well at all and have never been a very dextrous person.  Also, I'm another refugee from the other[ website that shall not be named.  Wasn't banned, but I'm just not liking the tone over there much anymore, and as I've always enjoyed reading what's going on over here I'm stepping away from the wall finally, ready to join the party.
-El Guapo

ISO - Vietnam vintage Bicycle Secret Weapon Aces of Spades deck.

Re: Hello from the left coast.
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 03:48:20 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hey, Chach, welcome.  I wish I knew why people are so touchy about the other board's name - it's not like it's run by Voldemort, right?  :))  Just say "United Cardists", I won't be offended and I doubt anyone else will be, either.  Well, except for one person, and he's banned from here anyway for offensive behavior.

Please make yourself at home, we're glad to have you here.  You need help with anything, just remember the only foolish question is the one you don't ask.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 05:30:18 PM »

Anthony

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Haven Citizen
  • Growing old is Mandatory, Growing up is optional

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
Welcome Chach, nice that you came out of hiding, lol
Hope you enjoy your stay and would love to see some of your collection.

....I can't believe you used the "U" word Don  :o................it is kind of silly the way some people act about that whole thing, ah well.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 05:30:44 PM by Sparkz »

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 08:56:57 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
I dunno, Don, I hear if you lock yourself in a bathroom, light a candle, look into the mirror and scream Mike's name three times, he appears behind you with a laptop and bans you from his site.

Welcome to the board man. West coast is awesome! Lifetime AZ/NV resident, looking to relocate to Oregon eventually. You Californians have an insane cost of living, otherwise I'd move there in a heartbeat!
Forum Founder.