You are Here:
Shops that sells cards in Beijing

Author (Read 466 times)

Shops that sells cards in Beijing
« on: February 26, 2012, 09:58:51 PM »

slyS

• Newcomer
Hi, does anyone knows where or can recommend shops that selling cards in Beijing at good prices? Mind posting the address down here, thanks!

Re: Shops that sells cards in Beijing
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 10:05:38 PM »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity
Krystle may answer you :P

This is a very funny question!! Just like what I see on UC, many Singaporean sell items there and note "SG only".

slyS, don't you know there are many playing card forums in China?

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 10:07:11 PM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
Do you use taobao? Most of the times cards on there are cheaper than actual stores.

There're a few good ones, I haven't been to them myself, but from what I've heard they're not too bad.

This is probably the one that I'll recommend if you have to go to an actual store.
魔术8000: 昌平区天通苑本一区4栋1层101室

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 10:43:01 PM »

slyS

• Newcomer
Krystle may answer you :P

This is a very funny question!! Just like what I see on UC, many Singaporean sell items there and note "SG only".

slyS, don't you know there are many playing card forums in China?

I didn't try the card forums in China because my chinese isn't really that good. Besides, I think that people who post selling cards thread in those forums will most probably be individuals like what you saw on UC, and since I'm not a local over there, I will prefer buying from actual stores instead.

Do you use taobao? Most of the times cards on there are cheaper than actual stores.

There're a few good ones, I haven't been to them myself, but from what I've heard they're not too bad.

This is probably the one that I'll recommend if you have to go to an actual store.
魔术8000: 昌平区天通苑本一区4栋1层101室

Thanks a lot, I will go check it out!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 10:47:22 PM by slyS »