Author (Read 15325 times)

Re: wow i won skulkor credits =D
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2012, 02:52:22 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity
  • Hakuna matata feet up sippin java ^^

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
sweet. i just won $500 credit as well. i was gonna pick some stuff up from them anyways so this just makes it 1000x better. i know what you guys mean about the other promo contests but to be fair to them, it's just a contest. it's not different than guys asking for likes etc. i was seeing their logo everywhere on facebook too, in the end it's just a promo. if u look at everything they're giving away...they coulda just spent that money on advertising somewhere and you'd see those ads too and we'd get nothing. but at least this way they're giving back to potential customers and fans in general even though they havent made any money yet.

that being said...it is kinda funny to see their facebook page. every post on that page has a skulkor avatar except mine which has yuriorkis gamboa lol.

congradulations!! danktrees awesome good luck evan and nathon and everyone else whos entred for tomorrow

haha i never changed my profile pic either mines a kitty still
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 02:54:37 AM by zaganh »

« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2012, 02:59:48 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
I'm still somewhat curious about why they would give out so many $500 credits. If each credit is worth a dollar, wouldn't they be losing $5000 in total?

« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2012, 03:03:12 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I'm still somewhat curious about why they would give out so many $500 credits. If each credit is worth a dollar, wouldn't they be losing $5000 in total?

i htought that too they have given away lots of bricks rings the 5000 dollars in store credit card clips uncuts and i htought how can they afford all this then i htought how can they afford to make the five products the site and then after seeing the cartoon and the movie quality trailer i was like damn somones invested alot in this haha

i like your keyboard didgipunk the mouse buttons look cool
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 03:04:35 AM by zaganh »

« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2012, 03:07:44 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
Hopefully the prices aren't too steep. But from what they're doing, it seems like they may be, just to recover from those free gifts and credits. I mean, they ought to make some profit right? It's not just some quest to accomplish a dream...

I'm pretty sure that's an IBM laptop..

« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2012, 03:28:37 AM »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity

My screen is not bad too, especially when Mickey Optimus Prime stands in front of it.

« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2012, 03:39:44 AM »

kensei777

• Forum Regular
  • Card Technician and Noob Playing Cards Collector

• DeviantArt:

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
And there goes another series of prizes I did not win... *sigh*  :(
I prefer hand written signatures over digital ones but the ink appears to be stuck on my monitor screen...

- Emman Refuerzo aka Kensei777

« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2012, 03:45:21 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Hopefully the prices aren't too steep. But from what they're doing, it seems like they may be, just to recover from those free gifts and credits. I mean, they ought to make some profit right? It's not just some quest to accomplish a dream...

I'm pretty sure that's an IBM laptop..

i saw a coment on there facebook (if you have 460 laying around it worth getting it all ) if there 5 products are that much ill be like wow i cant see it though i dont know what the busines plan is but works for all us getting free stuff haha oh cool i like the colours

My screen is not bad too, especially when Mickey Optimus Prime stands in front of it.

haha extreme

And there goes another series of prizes I did not win... *sigh*  :(

theres another 2 chances tonight maybe youll still be lucky =D

« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2012, 01:35:16 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Oh boy... It's starting to look like I won't win...

« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2012, 12:00:43 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:

Dude - join the club.   :P

Anyone tried getting on the skulkor.com site?  Totally jammed by heavy traffic.  Anyone managed to get in there?
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2012, 12:02:34 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:

Dude - join the club.   :P

Anyone tried getting on the skulkor.com site?  Totally jammed by heavy traffic.  Anyone managed to get in there?
their facebook says it crashed.
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2012, 12:44:47 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Thats kinda weird... hopefully it'll get back onto its feet soon.

« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2012, 12:46:43 AM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
We don't need two threads to talk about the "crash" of the Skulkor site, please stick with this thread to talk about the credits and the other main thread for more general skulkor news.

Thanks
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 12:46:56 AM by Curt »

« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2012, 12:54:12 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Anyways, I'm hoping that all will go well tomorrow and that everything will be released as plan and at a not too cheap price!

« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2012, 01:24:39 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
i got 4 bricks plus another 7 separate decks and 2 pearl white joe porpers =D and each brick is in a custom box with a wax sealed deck in each one

« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2012, 01:27:33 AM »

VortexHead

• Discourse Veteran
i got 4 bricks plus another 7 separate decks and 2 pearl white joe porpers =D and each brick is in a custom box with a wax sealed deck in each one

Your in the UK right? Maybe if your looking to sell any decks and one of the Porpers you could let me know when you get them, I'm in the UK and might be interested :) Cheers
UC

« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2012, 01:32:31 AM »

danktrees

• Elite Member

i ended up getting the luxury package, 2 bricks set, 3 uncuts. i should be getting 4 of the wax sealed decks. but it looks like they wont be ready for at least another 8 weeks so we'll see what happens.

i know the shipping kinda sucked for others but it's still just 27 flat for me and with 3 uncuts it's going to be a pretty big package. for me it was actually a great shipping rate.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 01:33:37 AM by danktrees »

« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2012, 01:37:48 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:

Your in the UK right? Maybe if your looking to sell any decks and one of the Porpers you could let me know when you get them, I'm in the UK and might be interested :) Cheers

awesome yep im in the uk ill have a think when they arrive and lety ou know

i ended up getting the luxury package, 2 bricks set, 3 uncuts. i should be getting 4 of the wax sealed decks. but it looks like they wont be ready for at least another 8 weeks so we'll see what happens.

i know the shipping kinda sucked for others but it's still just 27 flat for me and with 3 uncuts it's going to be a pretty big package. for me it was actually a great shipping rate.

8 weeks ? cutoms and shipping are going to destroy me on 50 somthing decks >< once i was charged nearly 60 dollars to recieve a brick of v6

« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2012, 01:41:25 AM »

danktrees

• Elite Member
well customs depends on how much they declare it for. i'll probably have to pay some too.

but yea on the site it says 8 weeks as the expected delivery date. it's on the marketplace screen. it also says 2 bricks per person but i dont know if that limit applies if u buy the luxury package along with 2 separate bricks cuz thats what i did and that actually puts it at 4 bricks total...

« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2012, 01:44:38 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
well customs depends on how much they declare it for. i'll probably have to pay some too.

but yea on the site it says 8 weeks as the expected delivery date. it's on the marketplace screen. it also says 2 bricks per person but i dont know if that limit applies if u buy the luxury package along with 2 separate bricks cuz thats what i did and that actually puts it at 4 bricks total...

oh i see and i hope they declare it 50 haha well i got two luxary packages and another 7 decks and they let us apy and check out so htey must be able to send us them

« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2012, 01:50:24 AM »

VortexHead

• Discourse Veteran
@zaganh Yeah that's cool, dont feel like you have to but have a think when you get them ;-) cheers
UC

« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2012, 01:54:42 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
@zaganh Yeah that's cool, dont feel like you have to but have a think when you get them ;-) cheers

laughs remind me thoguh when there here i wont rmeber anything in 8 week haha

wait what was in the luxary pack i get 2 uncut sheets too ?

i asked them what stock and finish they said
  • Zagan Zaz Hall what finish and stock is this deck ?
  • Skulkor Illusion They've changed the name for the finish and stock recently. Have you used White Lion before?
  • Zagan Zaz Hall yep i have the white lions is it the same as them ?
  • Skulkor Illusion Very similar, but in our opinion, a little more slick and spring-ie.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 03:29:26 AM by zaganh »

« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2012, 04:47:34 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen

laughs remind me thoguh when there here i wont rmeber anything in 8 week haha

wait what was in the luxary pack i get 2 uncut sheets too ?

i asked them what stock and finish they said
  • Zagan Zaz Hall what finish and stock is this deck ?
  • Skulkor Illusion They've changed the name for the finish and stock recently. Have you used White Lion before?
  • Zagan Zaz Hall yep i have the white lions is it the same as them ?
  • Skulkor Illusion Very similar, but in our opinion, a little more slick and spring-ie.
you already posted this in the skulkor general thread .. no need to post here .. like Curt say try to keep it related to the credit

« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2012, 06:13:27 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
So, were the 500 Skulkor credits equal to $500 in merchandise?  Because they're giving away three-figure amounts of credits for relatively minor things like posting on their board and promoting their deck...
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2012, 12:37:12 AM »

Linguist_

• Elite Member
So, were the 500 Skulkor credits equal to $500 in merchandise?  Because they're giving away three-figure amounts of credits for relatively minor things like posting on their board and promoting their deck...

It says on their website under 'Mission' that $1 = 100 credits.
Oh, Lawd!

« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2012, 12:47:18 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:

yep the credits were worth 500 dollars of products and you oculdnt pay shipping with them and you had to spend the hwole thing at once i got 4 bricks another 7 decks ontop of that and 2 white joe porpers all for 49 shipping to the uk and they agreed to mark it as low price so i wouldnt pay high customs

i won it just for loging in tot here website basicly i didnt need post or like anything or even change my picture all i did was join the website before it opned

the 100 reward points are so you have aces to products you owuldnt be able to buy if you iddnt complete the msions there not the same as the credits the reward points are like unlocking a product to buy in a game haha then still having to buy it
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 12:51:24 AM by zaganh »