You are Here:
Learned a lesson.

Author (Read 714 times)

Learned a lesson.
« on: February 21, 2012, 11:20:44 AM »

whatismagic2011

• True Member

• Facebook:
Oh well. After so long in card collecting, I've learned a lesson :(  to not to buy so many of the same kind of playing cards. "cough" Fantastique and Fulton's clip joint Cough". It's a pain in the ass right now >:( . They are just sitting there doing nothing, waste of space and money :'( . Some opinions, what do you guys do with this kind of cards? I dont see it that people would want to trade Fantastique decks. Well, hopefully Mana playing cards and seasons playing card would sell well.

Re: Learned a lesson.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 01:02:14 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
I don't do this. I usually buy only 1-3 of decks, so I can all use them the way I wish and I can buy most of the newer releases.

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 02:47:27 PM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
i only buy bricks of decks that i REALLY like. that way i can use them as much and as hard as i want and know i have more. i would love to get a brick of mana decks but they are pricey, but ill have to see when that day comes.

for some reason the season decks i love but i dont see myself using them all that much so i might just get two or three sets.

these two decks are going to be the last decks i buy more then 2-3 of, to me its frustrating that i've been worrying more about the cards instead of my skill with the cards im buying.
have you heard the word???

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 03:34:34 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
i only buy bricks of decks that i REALLY like. that way i can use them as much and as hard as i want and know i have more. i would love to get a brick of mana decks but they are pricey, but ill have to see when that day comes.

for some reason the season decks i love but i dont see myself using them all that much so i might just get two or three sets.

these two decks are going to be the last decks i buy more then 2-3 of, to me its frustrating that i've been worrying more about the cards instead of my skill with the cards im buying.

Gunshy said it pretty well! I usually only buy multiple of decks I love. If I'm not dying for a deck I'll buy 1-3. With those decks that you have too many of you can try to sell them, use them for contest prizes on a youtube channel if you have one, trade them, use them as normal playing cards for war or poker. They are many different options really. Just have fun with them!
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 04:28:59 PM »

dee1orean

• Elite Member

• Facebook:
Sell them on ebay as a pack with more desirable decks for example:
x1 Smoke and Mirrors V6
X1 Black Crown
X1 Fantastique

Price $**
Make sure your reserve is what you want for the desirable decks anything extra is then a bonus as the cards would have been sitting on the shelf anyway.
I'm the Master of Nonsensical Sense and illogical Logic

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 05:38:47 PM »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity
i only buy bricks of decks that i REALLY like. that way i can use them as much and as hard as i want and know i have more.

So do I, if I like a deck, I buy bricks of them. If I only want to try a deck, I buy 1 or 2 and open them to use. I am not building a museum of playing cards, don't need to get all decks I see.

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 06:45:46 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I dont buy alot of one kind of decks. The most I have bought of one type is 5(White arcane and Black Crown) I bought the white arcanes because I love them and I got the Black crowns for a collectible and resale item.
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 07:36:01 PM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
If you are international buyer, you will understand why he bought bricks of that.
It's impossible for us to order 1-3 decks each for every releases.

i bought 2 bricks of fantastique and 1 brick of fulton's too.
I learned from buying fantastique that not every D&D decks can sell. So I reduced to 1 brick of futon's.
After that I don't hurry into any purchase any more, but rather wait for multiple decks release and buy them at once.
I got 2 each of plaid decks, and 10 of Chinatown. And those are really enough for me.