Conjuring Creations (Official Thread) THE GRID

Author (Read 14289 times)

Re: Conjuring Creations (Official Thread) 2-24-12
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2012, 03:41:05 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
You've really created an attractive product with that clip.  Now, the wood-grain lacquered model will be for sale down the road by Encarded?  It's not the same as the two colored clips offered in the Kickstarter.

If the price of these clips can be kept low enough, I could envision people buying custom clips for a lot of their playing cards as sort of an add-on purchase.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2012, 03:44:19 AM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
There's an Idea, if you sell them cheap enough, you could get people to pay a bit extra to get something engraved or something like that!
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2012, 11:32:08 AM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Conjuring Creations posted this on Facebook, "Due to high demand, we will be launching a special release this Monday. 50 Clear Lacquer finished Tendril Clips will be available on the Encarded Kickstarter Project. We understand that most of you can't hit the 70-100$ pledge for some of these clips so it will be a small pledge that includes 1 Tendril deck and 1 Clip. We don’t want to break your bank, we just want you to have the chance to own a clip. More details to will be revealed Sunday night on our site so be sure to follow up with us so you don’t miss out."

« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2012, 04:58:33 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Conjuring Creations posted this on Facebook, "Due to high demand, we will be launching a special release this Monday. 50 Clear Lacquer finished Tendril Clips will be available on the Encarded Kickstarter Project. We understand that most of you can't hit the 70-100$ pledge for some of these clips so it will be a small pledge that includes 1 Tendril deck and 1 Clip. We don’t want to break your bank, we just want you to have the chance to own a clip. More details to will be revealed Sunday night on our site so be sure to follow up with us so you don’t miss out."

You already posted this in the other thread. Try not to post things twice.

It's pretty cool that they are doing that though. I probably won't get one but I'm stoked to see the Tendril deck in my prototype clip.
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2012, 12:18:37 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

You already posted this in the other thread. Try not to post things twice.

It's pretty cool that they are doing that though. I probably won't get one but I'm stoked to see the Tendril deck in my prototype clip.

The clips do look nice, but I think that three colors for a single limited-run deck is a little much.  Small quantities are the one saving grace, but there will be people pining over how they couldn't get all three because they simply didn't have that much cash to spread around.

Robert, what will the MSRP on these clips be when they hit retail?  Not just custom clips, but the plain ones without customization?

« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2012, 08:29:00 AM »

Robert Butler

The clips do look nice, but I think that three colors for a single limited-run deck is a little much.  Small quantities are the one saving grace, but there will be people pining over how they couldn't get all three because they simply didn't have that much cash to spread around.

Robert, what will the MSRP on these clips be when they hit retail?  Not just custom clips, but the plain ones without customization?

Hey Don, I understand your point of view and in most cases I would agree with you 100%.  However, we only decided to add 50 more clips at a small reward level because there are a lot of people asking how they can get a clip.  We dont currently have any available on the site and we dont plan to until April.  Thats a long time so I wanted to offer up one more chance to grab one if you want one. 

The MSRP is not yet announced and wont be until the April sell.  I will let you know were only offering a basic clip in April but will be expanding the line into the summer. 

Thanks

« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2012, 07:50:48 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
Just subscribed. :)

« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2012, 01:44:45 PM »

Robert Butler

Hey Everyone!  All has been quiet in the last week or so but i've come to give you an awes0ome update.  The Eco Prototype clips are finished.  They were packaged yesterday and shipped off to me.  I will take a few pictures for everyone and then start shipping them off late next week. 

Cheers.

« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2012, 04:07:47 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Hey Everyone!  All has been quiet in the last week or so but i've come to give you an awes0ome update.  The Eco Prototype clips are finished.  They were packaged yesterday and shipped off to me.  I will take a few pictures for everyone and then start shipping them off late next week. 

Cheers.
Sweet! I've been waiting to hear that  :P
I am so excited to receive mine and show it off to everyone!

Re: Conjuring Creations (Official Thread) 3-9-12 THERE HERE
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2012, 04:43:25 PM »

Robert Butler

And finally the moment we've all be waiting for...

http://www.facebook.com/conjuringcreations

« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2012, 04:59:23 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Oh my! They look amazing! I like the laquer ones 1000% more but they both look nice.
Those pics took me by surprise because I was expecting them to not have any designs. Either way, I can't wait to receive mine!

« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2012, 07:48:12 PM »

Brandon.B

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
You guys will enjoy this :)

Thanks,

Brandon Beckman

« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2012, 02:27:57 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
I see limited-edition prototypes, but where are the serial numbers?

BTW: they're pretty sharp-looking.  I'm glad I got a prototype set!

« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2012, 02:36:23 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Those are pretty damn good looking :)!
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2012, 05:40:21 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Oh my! They look amazing! I like the laquer ones 1000% more but they both look nice.
Those pics took me by surprise because I was expecting them to not have any designs. Either way, I can't wait to receive mine!

I wasn't expecting a design either, but it still looks dope!! Can't wait to get mine :)

Are you going to be releasing a ecoclip with no design on it in the future?

« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2012, 07:18:10 AM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
'There here'?

Really?

« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2012, 09:33:22 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
'There here'?

Really?

Judging from the photo, old bean, I'd have to say "YES!"  :))

« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2012, 02:25:53 PM »

Robert Butler

I wasn't expecting a design either, but it still looks dope!! Can't wait to get mine :)

Are you going to be releasing a ecoclip with no design on it in the future?

Thanks, and yes we will be creating a clip that has no design but only has the conjuring creaitons art on the spine.  The numbering on the clips were not done by the shop and that was a mes up on there part.  I apoligize for that. 

« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2012, 12:58:46 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

Thanks, and yes we will be creating a clip that has no design but only has the conjuring creaitons art on the spine.  The numbering on the clips were not done by the shop and that was a mes up on there part.  I apoligize for that.

Are there plans to correct this before the clip is released, or will you ship them as they are, unnumbered?

As a last resort - and something interesting - you could write in fine-point Sharpie pen the serial number on the inside spine at one end, and give it your initials at the other for authenticity.  The inside of the spine is the surface on the clip that will receive the least amount of wear and tear or contact friction with other objects.  Unless someone opts to wash their clip, the ink should remain in place for the life of the clip.

« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2012, 01:52:35 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:

Are there plans to correct this before the clip is released, or will you ship them as they are, unnumbered?

As a last resort - and something interesting - you could write in fine-point Sharpie pen the serial number on the inside spine at one end, and give it your initials at the other for authenticity.  The inside of the spine is the surface on the clip that will receive the least amount of wear and tear or contact friction with other objects.  Unless someone opts to wash their clip, the ink should remain in place for the life of the clip.

Wouldn't the side of the deck rub against that though? Maybe I'm a little confused but I would imagine that the deck would rub against that and it would wear off.

« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2012, 04:46:28 PM »

Brandon.B

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:

Wouldn't the side of the deck rub against that though? Maybe I'm a little confused but I would imagine that the deck would rub against that and it would wear off.

@Don Boyer Yes, we have made plans to correct this issue. It was a mistake by our manufacturer, but we greatly apologize. We may have to fix the issue ourselves or have the manufacturer solve it, we haven't came to that conclusion as of yet.

@brown_baggs Yes, but not nearly as much as the wear on the outside. As far as we are concerned, that would be the best place to include it. Though, writing it down is surely going to be taken into consideration, however, there maybe other ways to go about this.

Re: Conjuring Creations (Official Thread) Vita
« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2012, 07:59:54 AM »

Robert Butler

Conjuring Creations Next Pre Sale event revealing our new Clip. 

« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2012, 03:06:24 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
New clip!?!? Im excited now!  ;D
Does that mean new design? or new material? or new something else?  :P

« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2012, 12:05:46 AM »

Brandon.B

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
For those who want to get their hands on an Eco Clip, now is your chance!

They are now for sale on www.conjuringcreations.com. Only 200 available. Get one before it's too late!

Thanks,

Brandon Beckman

« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2012, 03:37:49 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
For those who want to get their hands on an Eco Clip, now is your chance!

They are now for sale on www.conjuringcreations.com. Only 200 available. Get one before it's too late!

Thanks,

Brandon Beckman

We need updated photos for those clips for sale on the site.  You're still displaying prototypes and not the actual product that's for sale.  If you leave those up, you'll end up with buyers thinking they're getting prototypes, and they'll get pretty vocal when they don't get prototypes.