You are Here:
Conjuring Creations (Official Thread) THE GRID

Author (Read 14294 times)

Re: Conjuring Creations (Official Thread) BIG UPDATE!
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2012, 02:08:13 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Hey guys, our new blog post, "The Clip Revealed", is now up on our site!

Go to www.conjuringcreations.com to check it out. Take care!

Thanks,

Brandon Beckman

The blog is great Brandon! I can't believe in only a few months you have branched out so far. I can't wait to see how the Aether clips look like, as I might be buying some. Also, how is it going on your sponsorships? Have you guys selected your sponsors yet?
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2012, 02:27:16 PM »

Robert Butler

The blog is great Brandon! I can't believe in only a few months you have branched out so far. I can't wait to see how the Aether clips look like, as I might be buying some. Also, how is it going on your sponsorships? Have you guys selected your sponsors yet?

Hey Thanks KPop! Yes we have choosen our select sponsors for now.  We hope to branch out further with more sponsors in the future but there are currenly no more openings.  Thanks

« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2012, 06:42:57 PM »

Brandon.B

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
You guys are going to enjoy this. These are images from the clip's latest photo shoot  :)

If you want to check out more images from us in the future, go to our website at www.conjuringcreations.com, and go to our "gallery" tab. Take care!

Thanks,

Brandon Beckman
 Conjuring Creations

« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2012, 06:46:20 PM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
LOVE IT!!! thicker side edge than i thought though, still very nice, I hope they go on sale just like normal clips, id pick up a couple
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2012, 06:56:56 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
those look awesome! Good job guys :)
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2012, 07:07:20 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
These pictures make this clip look great! Apparently, it goes well with colorful decks like red, blue, green and orange ones!

« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2012, 07:37:04 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Loks awesome!  :D Is that the darker one of the natural one?
I can't wait to receive mine, I know it will be amazing.
Could you post pics of a black box in the clip?

« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2012, 09:39:10 PM »

jmrock

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
I'm not a big clip fan, but I can tell you that you might want to consider taking the pics from the website down that show how nice the clip will look (the prototype pics)... Because when I look at the images vs. the actual clip itself, the initial pics look clean with a nice minimalist feel and the final product looks really bulky and unfinished... I think the initial pics show the consumer what could have been vs. what the reality is and I don't think it will help your business... However, good luck with your endeavor...

« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2012, 11:49:37 PM »

Brandon.B

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
I'm not a big clip fan, but I can tell you that you might want to consider taking the pics from the website down that show how nice the clip will look (the prototype pics)... Because when I look at the images vs. the actual clip itself, the initial pics look clean with a nice minimalist feel and the final product looks really bulky and unfinished... I think the initial pics show the consumer what could have been vs. what the reality is and I don't think it will help your business... However, good luck with your endeavor...

Jmrock, we appreciate the your criticism and we want to thank you for posting your thoughts. I understand where you are coming from. However, please keep in mind that the animations were created before we even knew what they were actually going to look like. The sole purpose for them was to give consumers and prospects just an idea or concept of what they will look like. Now that we know, we will make changes for future animations. You have a valid point and we want to thank you for your input. Take care!

Thanks,

Brandon Beckman
Conjuring Creations

« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2012, 02:45:57 AM »

Cosmo Solano

• True Member

• Facebook:
I love the clips they have an elegance about them!  I spoke with Robert today at Conjuring Creations and will most likely be getting some custom made to offer with my SPECTRUM deck.  Nice product I wish them all the best with the business, I think we'll be seeing these guys grow quickly!  My initial feeling is that they're very professional and passionate about what they do.

Expect to see some clips up on the kickstarter Spectrum Deck soon, we're looking into some special gradient coloring on the clips to go with the deck.

coz

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1790617455/the-spectrum-deck?ref=live

« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2012, 03:22:08 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I love the clips they have an elegance about them!  I spoke with Robert today at Conjuring Creations and will most likely be getting some custom made to offer with my SPECTRUM deck.  Nice product I wish them all the best with the business, I think we'll be seeing these guys grow quickly!  My initial feeling is that they're very professional and passionate about what they do.

Expect to see some clips up on the kickstarter Spectrum Deck soon, we're looking into some special gradient coloring on the clips to go with the deck.

coz

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1790617455/the-spectrum-deck?ref=live
Awesome! I was actually thinking yesterday about that happening!
Rainbow clip ftw!  :P

Re: Conjuring Creations (Official Thread) 2-24-12
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2012, 05:22:36 PM »

Robert Butler

Today we get to reveal the Tendril Eco Clip!  Enjoy!  To see all 3 pictures just visit our Gallery at http://www.conjuringcreations.com

« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 05:23:32 PM by Robert Butler »

« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2012, 05:48:01 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Wow! It looks awesome! You guys are such an innovative company!

« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2012, 06:28:24 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
That looks incredible! Does it have a texture where the design is?

« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2012, 06:40:52 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
^^ I had the same question :P Also, do you know approximately when you will be releasing the clips for the Spectrum deck and/or the AC clip?

« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2012, 06:55:10 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
^^ I had the same question :P Also, do you know approximately when you will be releasing the clips for the Spectrum deck and/or the AC clip?
I think the AC clip will be around April with the Harlequin deck, but I could be wrong.

« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2012, 07:03:40 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Ok great. Thx. And I heard from Cosmo Solano that the Spectrum clip should be available on their Kickstarter within a month or so. :D

« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2012, 07:10:32 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Ok great. Thx. And I heard from Cosmo Solano that the Spectrum clip should be available on their Kickstarter within a month or so. :D
What? The spectrum deck's Kickstarter ends in 24 days....

« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2012, 07:12:48 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Cosmo said that they are currently working on a design and will put a pledge containing this deck. IDK any more than that... >:(

« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2012, 07:41:39 PM »

Robert Butler

Hey guys, the Spectrum Clip is currently in the planning phase but we work fast.  I'm sure it will be available in mid stride to the Kickstarter. 

« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2012, 07:48:11 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Hey guys, the Spectrum Clip is currently in the planning phase but we work fast.  I'm sure it will be available in mid stride to the Kickstarter.
Told ya'll! That's great news! You guys will then be one of the first playing card making companies that make more clips than decks! :D I love you guys!

« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2012, 08:01:47 PM »

Robert Butler

Told ya'll! That's great news! You guys will then be one of the first playing card making companies that make more clips than decks! :D I love you guys!

LOL, I appreciate your enthusiasm.  Yes were focusing on a different mission than most.  I learned enough while studying cards alongside some good guys that it’s not a good market to enter right now.  Unless you have some seriously amazing art.  We have a mission to create all the amazing accessories that we never had.  My philosophy is that, everyone enjoys a nice deck, why should the clips be any different

« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2012, 08:07:52 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:

LOL, I appreciate your enthusiasm.  Yes were focusing on a different mission than most.  I learned enough while studying cards alongside some good guys that it’s not a good market to enter right now.  Unless you have some seriously amazing art.  We have a mission to create all the amazing accessories that we never had.  My philosophy is that, everyone enjoys a nice deck, why should the clips be any different
Master yoda has spoken :D
Or you can be like D&D and just release tons of OK decks and tons of hype and make tons of dinero. That's the easy solution, and I find it very bothersome.

« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2012, 08:12:18 PM »

Robert Butler

Yeah, its understandable, I wished at one point that they would try something different but they seem to be loosing there charm.  But in a very relitive way, were trying to create the nice crisp image too. 

« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2012, 09:09:44 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
That clip looks really good! I've been curious to see what the clip would look like with a design in it. I thought it might look a little odd, but boy was I wrong!! It's awesome, nice work guys!
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck