You are Here:
Just recieved my Red "White Lions" AIP Bottle (Limited Edition)!!

Author (Read 4607 times)

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
So I just received my Red "White Lions" AIP Bottle, and I have to say, I am very happy!  I posted a couple pics below of the bottle and the gift set that comes with it.  I know there are pictures on Davids website but I went ahead and posted a couple pics anyway.  As you can see the deck inside the bottle comes autographed by David Blaine and the tag on the outside of the bottle is numbered and autographed by Jamie Grant, the creator of the AIP Bottle.  Inside the gift set comes 2 decks.  The one still wrapped in cellophane on the left is the exact same deck which is inside the bottle.  And the deck on the right which is autographed by David again is the from the Rainbow Collection, which is the purple deck.  Obviously, the purple deck does not come in a purple box since it so rare and was supposedly never meant to be sold.  So it is placed in a Red White Lions Box.  Other than that, its basically your normal AIP Bottle you have come to expect from Jamie Grant.  I will say that I am very happy to have purchased it on Black Friday as it was a lot cheaper then, than it is now.  And here I thought I was just purchasing the bottle.  Unbeknownst to me they decided to include the gift set which comes with the 2 decks.   THRILLED!!  Nuff said.
- Adam

Re: Just recieved my Red "White Lions" AIP Bottle (Limited Edition)!!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 08:37:35 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Ohhh, it's in the red box, I was wondering as to why the boxes were not of alternating colors. I had no idea they would release additional decks anyways. Oh well, my wallet is flat out broke because of all my $300 Black Friday spending. By the way, what do you guys think is the best AIP out there. I might get one, but I'm hesitant. I want something that sticks out from the crowd! TIA!
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 09:22:18 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
Ohhh, it's in the red box, I was wondering as to why the boxes were not of alternating colors. I had no idea they would release additional decks anyways. Oh well, my wallet is flat out broke because of all my $300 Black Friday spending. By the way, what do you guys think is the best AIP out there. I might get one, but I'm hesitant. I want something that sticks out from the crowd! TIA!
Yeah, I was getting nervous at first when I didnt see a purple box.  Then I went to Davids website and it explained everything.  Then it all made sense when I thought about it.  I hear ya on the broke part.  As far as best AIP out there......................I think it all depends on the person and what they find intriguing.  This is actually my second AIP Bottle.  My first was the Sentinels AIP which I really like.  Im not sure how many different AIP Bottles are out there.  But if your looking to be different I dont think you can go wrong with the Sentinels, Red White Lion or Red Artifice AIP Bottle : )
- Adam

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 09:25:15 PM »

IAmTheChin

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Forum Regular

• Facebook:
So in essence, the only way to really tell the difference between a "Rainbow" deck is by getting it directly from David Blaine sort of like the Gold Monarchs? Is there any other indication of difference like a different seal, font, or contrast out of curiosity?

Has he ever posted pictures of what the rainbow deck looks like inside?
SEASONS Playing Cards - Changing Design

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 09:36:20 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Mine are set to arrive Friday. I can't wait.

@Chin: I believe the Rainbow deck is signed, while the normal red one is not. The deck inside the bottle is signed on the cellophane it seems.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 09:56:53 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I'd like a very mysterious AIP - something that isn't ordinary - something that will really break knees and question reality - also something easy on my wallet.
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 10:20:38 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
So in essence, the only way to really tell the difference between a "Rainbow" deck is by getting it directly from David Blaine sort of like the Gold Monarchs? Is there any other indication of difference like a different seal, font, or contrast out of curiosity?

Has he ever posted pictures of what the rainbow deck looks like inside?
Pretty much Chin : /  There is no different box, seal, or special marking that shows its from the Rainbow collection.  The only way I can tell is that the cellophane is missing and it is signed.  Which is a whole lot more than what you can say about the Gold Monarchs.
- Adam

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2011, 10:24:56 PM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
nice i am so jealous of  you

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2011, 10:32:47 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty

@Chin: I believe the Rainbow deck is signed, while the normal red one is not. The deck inside the bottle is signed on the cellophane it seems.
Alex, let me know what you think when yours arrives.  I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I do.  Only things that still baffles me is my numbered bottle.  I bought my AIP Bottle within the first 20 min that it was released.  Yet my bottle is numbered 80 out of a 100.  Now I know we both know that there have been roughly 30 - 40 bottles left for a week and a half on Davids website.  I thought if you were the first customer you would get a bottle numbered "1 out of 100."  Are they doing things backwards now??  I got 80 out of 100.  Technically, it should prolly be number 20 out of 100.  I'm baffled.....
- Adam

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2011, 10:36:08 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:

Alex, let me know what you think when yours arrives.  I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I do.  Only things that still baffles me is my numbered bottle.  I bought my AIP Bottle within the first 20 min that it was released.  Yet my bottle is numbered 80 out of a 100.  Now I know we both know that there have been roughly 30 - 40 bottles left for a week and a half on Davids website.  I thought if you were the first customer you would get a bottle numbered "1 out of 100."  Are they doing things backwards now??  I got 80 out of 100.  Technically, it should prolly be number 20 out of 100.  I'm baffled.....

It might be random. With the 25 Vortex Art Pieces that I am numbering, it's random what people may get. Less work, and more fair. :P
Forum Founder.

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2011, 10:39:59 PM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
Could you post the pics of the back of the purple deck?

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2011, 10:42:43 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty

It might be random. With the 25 Vortex Art Pieces that I am numbering, it's random what people may get. Less work, and more fair. :P
Hmm, yeah I guess it could be random.  I guess I just wasnt expecting a high number. lol
- Adam

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2011, 10:43:51 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
Could you post the pics of the back of the purple deck?
I dont have any pics for ya man.  I would have to open up the deck which at this point I dont wanna do.  I just wanna leave it as is.
- Adam

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2011, 03:47:20 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
i saw a rainbow deck going at 100+ on ebay.. why is it a rainbow deck i thought it is red?

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2011, 03:49:00 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
o sorry i know it i just read your post and i understand ..

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2011, 05:19:22 AM »

Mystery

How much less were they? This set now is $224.99.  ???
Or did the merchandise happen to be generous for you too?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 05:20:54 AM by Mystery »

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2011, 05:27:37 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
How much less were they? This set now is $224.99.  ???
Or did the merchandise happen to be generous for you too?

The price has been increasing as the stock has decreased. I think the starting price was $150 or around that mark. Pretty insane how quickly they have risen in price on the website. I can see these being in stock for a while with that price.
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2011, 05:45:58 AM »

Mystery

I suppose the ones who got or are getting them ordered them just for the extra decks? Or do you guys really care about the bottle too?
I am getting just the decks sent to me and I didn't spent nearby as much, nor would I. But fair enough, I did buy a whole lot of decks from them in the past so I suppose I actually paid for these extra decks in advance.

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2011, 05:51:42 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I suppose the ones who got or are getting them ordered them just for the extra decks? Or do you guys really care about the bottle too?
I am getting just the decks sent to me and I didn't spent nearby as much, nor would I. But fair enough, I did buy a whole lot of decks from them in the past so I suppose I actually paid for these extra decks in advance.

How are you getting just the decks? From David Blaine's website or a someplace else?
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2011, 06:44:14 AM »

Mystery

Yeah, just from the DB merchandise. Don't know if any of my decks will be signed though, but I got a whole lot of signatures of David Blaine anyways, and I couldn't care less about that.

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2011, 06:45:10 AM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
I actually just wanted the bottle.  Then after I ordered i found out they were including a gift set with the ultra rare Rainbow deck.  Couldnt be more estatic!
- Adam

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2011, 06:50:04 AM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
Yeah, just from the DB merchandise. Don't know if any of my decks will be signed though, but I got a whole lot of signatures of David Blaine anyways, and I couldn't care less about that.
You cant buy the Red "White Lions" or the Rainbow Deck from David's website.  These 2 rare decks only come with the bottle unless you buy just the decks from the secondary market  You can only purchase the Blue "White Lions" which are signed by David on his website.
- Adam

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2011, 06:59:25 AM »

Mystery

You cant buy the Red "White Lions" or the Rainbow Deck from David's website.  These 2 rare decks only come with the bottle unless you buy just the decks from the secondary market  You can only purchase the Blue "White Lions" which are signed by David on his website.
I never said I purchased them though. I'm getting them as a gift to my order of regular blue ones. A couple of years ago I got a box of Split Spades used by DB as gift from them too, so guess I'm just lucky.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 07:00:23 AM by Mystery »

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2011, 07:03:57 AM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
I never said I purchased them though. I'm getting them as a gift to my order of regular blue ones. A couple of years ago I got a box of Split Spades used by DB as gift from them too, so guess I'm just lucky.
Soo, your buying the Blue ones and getting the Red Deck and the Rainbow Deck as a gift?  Am I understanding that correctly?
- Adam

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2012, 04:15:21 PM »

lordlupus

• Forum Regular
A question to those who have the Red White Lions, does it say "Rainbow" on the bottom panel of the box?

Thanks.