You are Here:
[Sale/Trade] Electric Touch+ by Yigal Mesika (DVD and Gimmick) + accessory kit

Author (Read 579 times)

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
So I am looking to sell or possibly trade this. Ellusionist and Penguin both sell this for $199 and the accessory kit is $15 on penguin, $20 at ellusionist. I am selling them together for $175, not including shipping (look below). It is still new, I opened it watched the dvd and played around with the gimmick a bit and realized it was not for me. If you have magic books or dvds your interested in trading let me know I am always interested in expanding my collection.

And Don hope I get all the info you want us to post here.
I am John Bruckerhoff and you can contact here via PM. Payment will be accepted through paypal only.
I will be shipping from the United states, am willing to ship internationally only is you have a positive trade reputation on here.
If you live in the United states Shipping will be $15 and I will get insurance for the total cost and tracking If international we will have to see how much it cost to ship to your country.

Feel free to ask any questions on this thread.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 09:55:26 PM by John B. »
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
So I am looking to sell or possibly trade this. Ellusionist and Penguin both sell this for $199 and the accessory kit is $15 on penguin, $20 at ellusionist. I am selling them together for $175, not including shipping (look below). It is still new, I opened it watched the dvd and played around with the gimmick a bit and realized it was not for me. If you have magic books or dvds your interested in trading let me know I am always interested in expanding my collection.

And Don hope I get all the info you want us to post here.
I am John Bruckerhoff and you can contact here via PM. Payment will be accepted through paypal only.
I will be shipping from the United states, am willing to ship internationally only is you have a positive trade reputation on here.
If you live in the United states Shipping will be $15 and I will get insurance for the total cost and tracking If international we will have to see how much it cost to ship to your country.

Feel free to ask any questions on this thread.

I posted a while back that the rules have been relaxed a little regarding the amount of information you need to put forward.  You should re-read the first post of the rules topic.

I might be interested in this, perhaps in trade.  Get in touch with me via PM.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

John B.

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
Just wanted to give this a bump. It is still currently available.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Just wanted to give this a bump. It is still currently available.

Sorry I flaked a bit this week, but I'm still interested.  I'll have some trade items sorted by midday Monday.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

John B.

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
no problem, was just little others know it was still available if they were interested in making an offer.

John B.

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
My electric touch dvd and gimmick,with the accessory kit is off the market. Don and I got to talking and we were able to make a deal.