You are Here:
battlefield 3

Author (Read 1125 times)

battlefield 3
« on: October 24, 2011, 09:29:42 AM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
comes out tonight!!! i am sooooooo pumped! add me GUNSHY KILLER if you are getting it tonight and want to party up.
have you heard the word???

Re: battlefield 3
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 09:58:05 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
Waiting for MW3
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 12:52:22 PM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
i havent bought a COD game since COD4 i dont like to support devs using the same engine for this many years. gaming needs to progress instead of doing the same thing over and over.

i dont even plan on getting the gen consoles here in a few years. i'd rather save up and build a nice gaming rig. idk might give up on games altogether.

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 01:12:15 PM »

austin

• Discourse Royalty
  • Mundus Vult Decipi

• YouTube:
I'm also waitng for MW3(Modern Warefare 3), I love COD(Call Of Duty) I have MW2, World at War, and Black ops. I have never really got into battlefield much nor Halo. (I'm typing this at school lolz)

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 01:23:26 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
I'm all about GOW and MW...! But my gaming is dropping off too
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 04:02:18 PM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
for me ive been playing video games competitively for SOOOO long that  the constant redundancy of games is killing it for me.  the Bfield series is the only series that excites me when i play it anymore cause crazy stuff can happen cause there is so much going on.

but if i had a group of friends sit down, i would choose either halo, CoD, or gears to play because those suit a less dedicated player to pick up and play.

(im not saying there isnt dedicated COD players or anything like that. im saying there is more of a learning curve for bfield games because of the size of maps and such.)

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 04:04:38 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
I no longer have the time to re-learn and master games so for me gaming experiences that retain the same core skill-type and interface are preferred. That's why I keep coming back to sequels and generally avoid new games.

If I had the time, I'd love to pick up BF3, but I'll be sticking to MW3 since I know how to play that game already an Black Ops is getting stale.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2011, 04:20:06 PM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
that make sense to me, alex. however, i do recommend any battlefield game if anyone has the time to play one!

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2011, 04:53:00 PM »

ADKLco

• True Member
I have BF 1942, Vietnam, 2, and the Aix 1.0 mod.  The only problem is my computer sucks so much I can't even play badcompany 2... I wish I could get BF3 but I won't be able to play it anyway :(