Magical as Sin!

Re: Dan and Dave Reward Program!
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2011, 10:21:01 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
OK, so I upped my pledge to $201.  I'm now wondering that since I'm pledging another 18 bucks if I could get another 2 decks?  I know I should have really made another account and all but I'd rather give the extra money pro-bono than go through the process of setting up dummy accounts.  If I can get the 2 extra deck, that'd be real cool, if not; I bet I'm STILL up cash on the shipping.

Yeah I learned my lesson from this Kickstarter and I'll be arranging the next one to allow you to simply pledge more for more decks.

If I let you have a custom order it wouldn't be fair to the loads of people I've denied it to. Is there perhaps another bundle you'd like to upgrade to?
Forum Founder.

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2011, 10:30:05 PM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
Nah, like I said, I'm saving a bunch on the shipping and price anyway and I'm more than happy to throw in the extra for the founder status and just because it's a really good price for what I'm getting.  I believe in this company, frankly and I think the uncut and art piece are going to be very impressive collector's pieces some day. 

How about if there's some of the $18 bundles left after the Kickstarter ends, though?  I don't want to give you the impression that I'm in any way disappointed if I don't get them; I'm really, really not but if they haven't specifically been promised to anyone (big if), would that be workable?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 10:31:36 PM by Kanped »

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2011, 10:31:01 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
I have a question, if I have pledged $175 right now but i want to join the over $200 for unlimited founder perks will it be what i have pledged plus what i get from the next decks? or only this one? Could I make 2 ks accounts and that add up to it?
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2011, 06:03:58 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
All you would have to do is add $25, Magic. I don't know if they are able to track 2 accounts to one person?? I could be wrong
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2011, 07:17:41 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I have an idea.
Why don't you separeate member as gold member, silver member, and plain member?
The gold gets many special things- for the people pledge over 200$.
The silver is only for the first gruop of people who support your deck- discounts at decks and shipping.
And plain might be the 1 month, 1 year for people who didn't pledge on this deck.

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2011, 09:40:53 AM »

John B.

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
All you would have to do is add $25, Magic. I don't know if they are able to track 2 accounts to one person?? I could be wrong

well the thing is as someone else posted somewhere the pledges dont work with what i want. what im getting i can get in another one unless i go big. if we do decide to do the founder and its only if i do $200 then i will see what i can do.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2011, 12:17:21 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
$25 more shouldn't be too big of a problem to come up with within a months time, though I do not know your financial situation. Either way, the benefits would be well worth it. I am glad Alex is offering the idea of the tiered system, I feel like the people who have dedicated a large sum of their money to support this deck and company deserve a little bit of recognition.
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2011, 01:11:23 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
I love the idea of different memberships.

Platinum Founder
Gold Founder
Silver Founder
Bronze Founder

I will be working on what gets what perks and for how long and I'll make sure to give you guys at least a week or two to decide if you want to upgrade your pledges.

@Kanped: I've been restocking the $18 bundles every week by decreasing the other bundles. Just make a request in  the survey we send out for shipping in December and if there are enough decks I'll add them to your purchase. :)
Forum Founder.

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2011, 01:15:00 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
@ Alex, the levels of membership should have more appropriate names than your basic "platinum, gold, ect" don't ya think? Something that fits Aether or the Vortex??
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2011, 01:30:18 PM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:

@Kanped: I've been restocking the $18 bundles every week by decreasing the other bundles. Just make a request in  the survey we send out for shipping in December and if there are enough decks I'll add them to your purchase. :)

You a gent, Alex.  I appreciate it.

« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2011, 03:47:19 PM »

John B.

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
$25 more shouldn't be too big of a problem to come up with within a months time, though I do not know your financial situation. Either way, the benefits would be well worth it. I am glad Alex is offering the idea of the tiered system, I feel like the people who have dedicated a large sum of their money to support this deck and company deserve a little bit of recognition.

Well I will be getting the money in november (the175) might be able to do 200, alex if I did 200 can I m make a request for a few decks like knappef?

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2011, 05:42:17 PM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
knappef?

Wow, that's some serious spelling mistake; how'd you manage that?

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2011, 06:33:04 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
ok Knappef, this is the second post of yours in a row that I have read where you are blatantly spamming. Please try to refrain from doing so,
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2011, 08:24:38 PM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I love the idea of different memberships.

Platinum Founder
Gold Founder
Silver Founder
Bronze Founder

I will be working on what gets what perks and for how long and I'll make sure to give you guys at least a week or two to decide if you want to upgrade your pledges.

Whatever you will decide, I would like to ask for a lifetime membership for everyone pledge on this vortex deck. (discounts, shipping cheaper, news)

« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2011, 11:24:30 PM »

John B.

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
sorry for the misspell, i was on my phone and short on time. also I feel anyone who gets it should have some rewards but those who pledge more should get more.

edit: also if we switch to more you pay (200 + for unlim) is this still good?

each 2,500 posts and you earn Founder Status. If you already have Founder Status from our Kickstarter, then you will instead get a custom forum title and rank of your choosing.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 12:52:54 AM by MrMagic »

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2011, 04:30:26 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
I am actually going to modify the initiatives a bit. Gonna make some easier to get and others harder to get.

If I follow through with making Founder status more than shipping discounts and insider scoops, it's a much grander reward, and therefore would require more posts to achieve.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2011, 05:05:05 PM »

austin

• Discourse Royalty
  • Mundus Vult Decipi

• YouTube:
I think these are all great ideas. And I can't wait to see what you change it to.

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2011, 09:15:04 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
Alex, you do what you do man. You are being more than generous to even offer us incentives beyond the free shipping from Kickstarter. You are the first company and only company to do so. So, you do what you want with all of it and those of us who understand exactly the lengths you are going to satisfy us, will thank you for it.
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2011, 10:04:49 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
I am very tempted to buy tons of these decks for the rewards. I will probably limit myself to six though.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2011, 10:06:16 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
Also, will the prizes be cumulative? Like if I spent $50 on your first deck, $20 on your second deck, and $130 on your third, will I be a lifetime member?
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2011, 11:55:14 PM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
Also, will the prizes be cumulative? Like if I spent $50 on your first deck, $20 on your second deck, and $130 on your third, will I be a lifetime member?

Yeah, this is a good idea also.
Cause I don't want much same decks as brick.

« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2011, 12:00:08 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
Levi, make sure you use the modify button as opposed to double posting, bud. Other than that, your idea seems like an ok idea, but I am thinking after the release of the Vortex that it will probably just go into a "buy a membership" format. I don't think they plan on rapid firing their decks out into the sea of decks being released as it is, would be more wise to wait it out for like a year or something...give it staying power and build anticipation for the next deck.
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2011, 04:31:50 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
Levi, make sure you use the modify button as opposed to double posting, bud. Other than that, your idea seems like an ok idea, but I am thinking after the release of the Vortex that it will probably just go into a "buy a membership" format. I don't think they plan on rapid firing their decks out into the sea of decks being released as it is, would be more wise to wait it out for like a year or something...give it staying power and build anticipation for the next deck.

Thanks an sorry. Not to get off topic, but I'm using my phone to post and I didn't see the modify button on my screen. For now on though I will make sure I do that.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2011, 07:04:23 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Facts:

Founder status will kick-in when we sell our next release through our website. If we meet the goal needed to fund the next deck without Kickstarter, you guys can enjoy Founder status in just a few months. Otherwise, you will simply be able to get Founder status on the next release again. It would be impossible to keep track of who spent how much with the tools Kickstarter gives us, so you'll simply have another chance to pledge for a new level.

Remember, you're getting it free via Kickstarter - you're not paying a dime for it and the price of the decks is not there to compensate for the costs of implementing future discounts. No matter how much you spend you're winning because you get something for nothing.
Forum Founder.