You are Here:
occupy boston!

Author (Read 786 times)

occupy boston!
« on: October 10, 2011, 07:15:26 PM »

Tjlopstv!

• Newcomer
Today I was part o a protest about shortage of jobs with occupy boston. The Idea was a peaceful march over a bridge that was going to be rebuilt giving many jobless people jobs but the mayor decided not to go through with it. The police made a blockade to stop the protesters a group tried to get through and they were arrested. Now the police are trying to raid the base camp for no reason

Re: occupy boston!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 07:48:43 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Today I was part o a protest about shortage of jobs with occupy boston. The Idea was a peaceful march over a bridge that was going to be rebuilt giving many jobless people jobs but the mayor decided not to go through with it. The police made a blockade to stop the protesters a group tried to get through and they were arrested. Now the police are trying to raid the base camp for no reason
Take pictures and video! Best of luck to you and please be safe and careful. You never know if the cop you might get involved with is having a bad enough day to really mess things up for you.

Forum Founder.

Re: occupy boston!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 09:55:54 PM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
GET IT ALL ON VIDEO PLEASE!!! (please excuse the caps lock i felt it was necessary) main stream media has been doing a great job of snuffing out the voice of the people with this movement on wallstreet and all other movements that have popped up.

the 99% have finally had enough and are standing up to the 1%, the only problem is that the 1% runs the media outlets so they control the message that is being sent.
have you heard the word???