Author (Read 1267 times)

The best mouse + keyboard combo
« on: October 08, 2011, 06:16:39 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
I have finally found it! Small, precise, portable - and most importantly, comfortable!

The Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard: http://www.logitech.com/en-us/keyboards/keyboard/devices/7454

&

The Microsoft ArcTouch Mouse: http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/arc-touch-tutorial/

This gets rid of a ton of wires on your desk. The combo allows for maximum space to move around and stack random goods (in my case my desk is littered with Vortex prints).

My personal favorite features are that the mouse has a touch scroll wheel yet still accomplishes force-feedback when you use it and the fact that the Logitech keyboard never needs batteries (saving you electricty costs, battery costs, and light-charging ensures one less aspect that can break).

The whole set up will run you about $100-150 depending on where you buy them (Amazon has the ArcTouch mouse on sale for $35 I believe).

If you are investing in any sort of set up for the next several years, this is the cheap and efficient way to go. You simply can't go wrong.

Forum Founder.

Re: The best mouse + keyboard combo
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 06:19:10 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
nice. i only use my labtop most of the time. no desktop any more.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 06:20:32 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
nice. i only use my labtop most of the time. no desktop any more.

I hooked up my laptop to my gaming TV with an HDMI cable, plugged in these bad boys, and now I have a makeshift desktop without the hassle of space depletion.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 06:27:06 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
nice dont know how to put this on my tv. sound complicated. im good with what i got for now.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.