You are Here:
Update:BlueTune Deck Release On 7.13 8PM .(Washington time)

Author (Read 8780 times)

Re: Update:BlueTune Deck Release On 7.13 8PM .(Washington time)
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2012, 10:07:01 PM »

munro159

• Discourse Lover
I'm going to contact them again in a few days as it is getting close to "mid-August". I do know I shall be getting my money back if I haven't recieved some kind of shipping notice before the 45 day paypal protection runs out. I have noticed a few people selling this deck on here and at UC in the Sales/Trade threads. Does anyone actually have these decks "in hand"?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 10:15:41 PM by munro159 »

« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2012, 09:02:38 AM »

jmrock

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
@Alloys... Is there a reason that your site is down and that you have not answered any emails from people that sent you money to purchase your deck? 

« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2012, 09:17:59 AM »

Aloys

• True Member

• Facebook:
@Alloys... Is there a reason that your site is down and that you have not answered any emails from people that sent you money to purchase your deck?

I will be shipping, probably in the 20 th

« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2012, 11:17:46 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:

You're not answering his question. He's not asking when you'll be shipping but why you aren't communicating and why your site is down and why you'll be shipping so late.

« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2012, 08:10:25 PM »

authorXD

At least I got 2...

« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2012, 11:39:07 PM »

danktrees

• Elite Member

You're not answering his question. He's not asking when you'll be shipping but why you aren't communicating and why your site is down and why you'll be shipping so late.

this was already addressed. the site is down because the cards sold out. the site was up when the cards were being sold, they sold out in 10 minutes, she took the site down cuz it served no purpose.

as for why it's shipping late, she said from the beginning that they were going to ship in mid august. nothing has changed. i was merely asking to see if they got shipped early.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 11:39:30 PM by danktrees »

« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2012, 12:23:11 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
But why is she shipping so late if she already has the decks in hands? And that doesn't really explain why she isn't answering messages either. But anyways, I'll butt out and let people deal with it themselves. I wasn't even able to get the deck, anyways.