BlueTune Competition
« on: June 25, 2012, 09:42:07 AM »

Aloys

• True Member

• Facebook:
Hello, everybody.
I am Aloys, designer of BlueTune.
Thanks for loving BlueTuneDeck.
I will hold a small competition on Facebook tomorrow. Prize winners will get 3 BlueTuneDeck for free. The first participant will get a mystery gift (no matter whether the answer is right or not).
Please pay attention to my Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004052161115

You can leave a message if there is any doubt. I will answer one by one.
Thanks for your support.

Aloys.

Re: BlueTune Competition
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 09:44:19 AM »

Assassino13

• YouTube:
What if I don't have a Facebook and don't want one? : (

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 12:45:46 PM »

vmagic

Then you win nothing. See how that works?  ;)

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 09:47:18 PM »

shutupdangit

• Elite Member
It always bothers me a bit when I find out an email I only use to buy stuff and sign up for forums is now part of a mailing list for a deck of cards I'm not particularly interested in.

Also, sending emails with attachments with really long file names and Chinese characters is a one way ticket to the spambox.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 09:47:59 PM by shutupdangit »

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 10:02:43 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
It always bothers me a bit when I find out an email I only use to buy stuff and sign up for forums is now part of a mailing list for a deck of cards I'm not particularly interested in.

Also, sending emails with attachments with really long file names and Chinese characters is a one way ticket to the spambox.
You took the words right out of my mouth.  Well said...
- Adam

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 10:09:59 PM »

Aloys

• True Member

• Facebook:

I in Malaysia.

I wish you good luck!

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 01:53:56 AM »

LeonJL

• Elite Member
  • En ce monde il n'est point de parfaite sagesse...
Anyone realize the facebook page where the competition was help is now gone? I can't seem to find it any more.

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 03:07:16 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Anyone realize the facebook page where the competition was help is now gone? I can't seem to find it any more.

Assuming you meant "held" rather than "help", I noticed earlier this evening and posted in the topic about contests.  I have the guy on my friends list, but he's become a ghost.  No FB page, doesn't turn up in searches.

EDIT: just checked his Discourse profile - his "email" is listed as jessica93471@yahoo.com.my - I think he's a spammer and may have jack squat to do with the Blue Tune deck (or perhaps the whole deck itself is also a hoax).

ANOTHER EDIT: just checked my FB friends list - he's there, but the name doesn't form a link, and clicking the generic avatar image brings me back to the same page, my friends list.  If I search my friends list, his name never turns up in the results.  I'm guessing that his account was shut down by Facebook or that he deleted it.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 03:16:57 AM by Don Boyer »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2012, 03:26:16 AM »

LeonJL

• Elite Member
  • En ce monde il n'est point de parfaite sagesse...
Yeap, I meant "held" instead of "help" How in the world did I make that typo? ??? P and D keys are so far apart..

Back on topic, I have him/her on my friend list as well and I was asking her some stuff through FB message and our conversations are still there as well but couldn't access the profile in any way.. Guess we'll just have to see..

EDIT: Sorry I didn't see your post in the Contests topic Don. Should have read it first.  :P
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 03:27:33 AM by LeonJL »

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2012, 09:55:15 AM »

Aloys

• True Member

• Facebook:

Assuming you meant "held" rather than "help", I noticed earlier this evening and posted in the topic about contests.  I have the guy on my friends list, but he's become a ghost.  No FB page, doesn't turn up in searches.

EDIT: just checked his Discourse profile - his "email" is listed as jessica93471@yahoo.com.my - I think he's a spammer and may have jack squat to do with the Blue Tune deck (or perhaps the whole deck itself is also a hoax).

ANOTHER EDIT: just checked my FB friends list - he's there, but the name doesn't form a link, and clicking the generic avatar image brings me back to the same page, my friends list.  If I search my friends list, his name never turns up in the results.  I'm guessing that his account was shut down by Facebook or that he deleted it.

Hi! Everybody! I am Aloys, a designer of BlueTune. As my former account of Facebook has been lost (Aloys BlueTune), I have to register a new one. Please add me as your friend and continue to pay attention to my Facebook. I will hold a competition again and update the latest information about BlueTune decks.
Thank you for your support.
My new Facebook :http://www.facebook.com/bluetune.aloys

Thank you
Aloys!

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2012, 09:55:47 AM »

Aloys

• True Member

• Facebook:

Hi! Everybody! I am Aloys, a designer of BlueTune. As my former account of Facebook has been lost (Aloys BlueTune), I have to register a new one. Please add me as your friend and continue to pay attention to my Facebook. I will hold a competition again and update the latest information about BlueTune decks.
Thank you for your support.
My new Facebook :http://www.facebook.com/bluetune.aloys

Thank you
Aloys!

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2012, 12:48:37 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
So, Aloys - how does one "lose" a Facebook account?  Did you drop it in between the couch cushions?
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/