You are Here:
[SALE] 116+ Decks for sale - rare and common; Uncut Sheets and others.

Author (Read 2391 times)

Linguist_

• Elite Member
Items no longer for sale through forum. I will be putting them on ebay from now on.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 04:10:15 PM by Linguist_ »
Oh, Lawd!

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
Email Sent  :)
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
P.S. - Don Boyer, I just noticed that you've been promoted to moderator of this forum - congrats :D , and I hope I've done everything correctly!

You have.  I'm sorry to hear the bad news.  I hope you'll keep in touch with us on the boards, so perhaps some time in the future you'll rebuild your collection into something even better.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
I just wanted to come to express my condolences, and wish you luck with your sale and your studies. You have some amazing prices there, and I would have definitely been interested in buying had it been a month later. Anyways, best of luck. :)

Eyeball

• Elite Member
Sent you an email :)

Linguist_

• Elite Member
Just a note for this weekend. It's the Queen's Diamond Jubilee here in UK (60 years on the throne, if you're interested) which means that many services are reduced or closed over the next few days.

Any orders made between now and Wednesday, 6th June will not be posted until at least Wednesday, 6th June. This is due to post offices being closed on the Monday and Tuesday for the Jubilee.

Thanks for understanding!
Oh, Lawd!

K

• Discourse Veteran
  • Card for me maybe?
Just to confirm your email is linguist_@ hotmail.co.uk (Without the space between the _ and @) am I right? There was an error stating that the email address was invalid when I tried sending one.. Anyway I sent a request through that email address. So sorry to hear about your current situation, hope everything goes well for you in the future (:

EDIT: I didn't notice that a 'm' was missing from 'com' .... I feel foolish now... :|

EDIT EDIT: I just can't seem to figure out his email, it keeps saying it's invalid, help anyone..? @-@ Sent you a pm Linguist_, hope you see it asap (:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 02:38:04 PM by K »
Stalking the forums, I'm in that corner!

Linguist_

• Elite Member
Just to confirm your email is linguist_@ hotmail.co.uk (Without the space between the _ and @) am I right? There was an error stating that the email address was invalid when I tried sending one.. Anyway I sent a request through that email address. So sorry to hear about your current situation, hope everything goes well for you in the future (:

EDIT: I didn't notice that a 'm' was missing from 'com' .... I feel foolish now... :|

EDIT EDIT: I just can't seem to figure out his email, it keeps saying it's invalid, help anyone..? @-@ Sent you a pm Linguist_, hope you see it asap (:

Sorry about the problems sending me emai, K. There are no spaces in the email at all, I just put those in to stop spambots from picking up my email. And it's just '.co.uk' no 'com's  :)

Nevertheless, I received your PM and replied. Communicating through PM is no problem, just not as prompt as through email.
Oh, Lawd!

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
  • "Why go through the world unnoticed?" -

• YouTube:
I'm really sorry to hear that you have to part with you collection. My heart breaks for you.
I will send you an email once I chose which ones I and a friend of min mine want to get.

max

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Forum Regular
Just to say I have received my stuff today.

Stephen is a honest guy, perfect communication, fast shipping and perfect packaging.

The prices are fair and the service is worth.

Thanks!

Linguist_

• Elite Member
Updated post to reflect new (raised) shipping prices. I don't want it to seem like I'm being sly, so I'm posting this explicitly. I had a couple of surprises at the post office at how steep the cost of shipping got based on the Post Office's weight and dimension restrictions, so I have kept the base cost of shipping the same, but had to increase the cost of additional decks.

I hope that you'll still find the shipping rates reasonable.
Oh, Lawd!

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:

Theory 11 – Guardians (1) - $4.99
** NOTE it has been brought to my attention that there are a variety of boxes for this deck. Please note that the deck I am selling is not the embossed box currently for sale on T11's website. My box is dated '2008' and has 'playing cards' in English and French on the front; the back has a large barcode and shows the 10 spades and a reverse card. Here is the back of the box and here is the front of the box. From what I can tell, the cards within are the same in all versions, T11 just seems to have a thing for updating their tuck boxes.**

There's two decks that T11 created and USPC reprinted as a USPC-branded edition.  You have the USPC version of this deck, which is labeled in English and French for sale in the US and Canada.  The extra cards are a little different, but other than that there's no real difference in the cards.

The other deck done like this, T11's Steam Punk deck, was different - the USPC version was a downgrade, using standard colors instead of the custom ones on T11's version, among other differences.

BTW: I'm interested in helping out by buying the blue Crown Deck, version 1.  Let me know what you need.

EDIT: and also a pack of red Stingers - mine are looking a little shabby.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 02:43:53 AM by Don Boyer »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Linguist_

• Elite Member
Updated post with Tendril decks that have arrived over the last couple of days. Sad to see them go but needs must.

BTW: I'm interested in helping out by buying the blue Crown Deck, version 1.  Let me know what you need.

EDIT: and also a pack of red Stingers - mine are looking a little shabby.
Don, thanks for the info. Also, I had already sold the version 1 Crownd decks when I read this post, sorry. One pack of Red Stingers remains if you are interested, just PM me which shipping option you'd like and your PayPal email and I'll send an invoice promptly.
Oh, Lawd!