Author (Read 1143 times)

Lee Asher

• CardStar
  • Administrator
  • Frequent Flyer
  • Is this thing on?

• Twitter:
Zdravstvuyte fellow card enthusiasts,

The eighth edition of CARD CULTURE is now available to download for 52 Plus Joker members. Take a moment to log into the club's website, and a direct link to CARD CULTURE will be right there waiting for you.

Screen captures of this month's CARD CULTURE

In this awesome issue we hear from such notables as:

• Tom Majski
  • Mike Goodall
  • Giovanni Meroni
  • Larry Lubliner
  • Yasha Beresiner
  • USPC
  • Thomas Dawson
  • EPCC
  • Don Boyer
  • & me

Working in tandem with our printed quarterly Clear The Decks, CARD CULTURE helps you celebrate and indulge in your playing card passions even more!

Go grab your copy today. If you're not a member of the 52 Plus Joker, think about joining our society now. CARD CULTURE and many other playing card amenities await you.

Enjoy!

cbkimble

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • True Member

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
I just renews my membership but it's not allowing me access to the member portion yet.

Lee Asher

• CardStar
  • Administrator
  • Frequent Flyer
  • Is this thing on?

• Twitter:
I just renews my membership but it's not allowing me access to the member portion yet.

I just checked, and you should be good to go. Let me know if you have any issues.

Enjoy CC #8!

Worst Bower

• Forum Regular
Did you use a new font for this issue? Most of it can't be rendered on my screen. I'm accessing it through ask alexander.

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Did you use a new font for this issue? Most of it can't be rendered on my screen. I'm accessing it through ask alexander.

It's the exact same font we've used since day one.  In fact, the entire magazine uses the same font, in various weights (fine, normal, bold, black, etc.) and occasionally stretched or compressed as needed.  It's called Source Sans Pro.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Worst Bower

• Forum Regular
Weird. Only issue 8 is causing trouble for me. Most of the text comes out as squares. I'm guessing it might be an OCR problem. Anyone else having this problem?

Lee Asher

• CardStar
  • Administrator
  • Frequent Flyer
  • Is this thing on?

• Twitter:
Weird. Only issue 8 is causing trouble for me. Most of the text comes out as squares. I'm guessing it might be an OCR problem. Anyone else having this problem?

I just went and checked, and there seems to be an issue. I think it's a matter of re-scanning the file for Alexander. I'll write the powers that be, and get this fixed right now.

For those members who read CC directly from the PDF, there should be no issues.