You are Here:
Playing Cards Mock-up made to USPCC Specs

Author (Read 13949 times)

Playing Cards Mock-up made to USPCC Specs
« on: July 27, 2018, 09:39:37 AM »

SoundsGreat

• Newcomer
Hey guys,

Just wanted to stop by and share a link to a mockup product I made. Believe it or not, these are not 3D renders (as they usually are in mockup cases).
I obtained real, blank USPCC Bicycle Boxes and photographed them, retouched and "mocked them up" (is that a thing?  ;)) using Smart Objects. Preety stoked about these if I say so myself! ..and the results really look as close to printing out a deck as it gets.

Anyway, hope you like it and maybe even use it! Would love to hear your thoughts. I was thinking on making one with black assets (getting a black matte paper box is hard though).
Here's the link to the mockup:
https://graphicriver.net/item/playing-cards-and-box-mockup/22341896?ref=SoundsGreat

Re: Playing Cards Mock-up made to USPCC Specs
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 05:46:13 AM »

robobooga

• Newcomer
Wow that's actually very good for a mock-up template.

I'm definitely interested in this as I'm currently in the works with making a community deck that will be designed, conceptualized, produced by the people of the playingcards subreddit and this will definitely help!

Couple of questions.
  • Do we just provide the back design and they get added using Smart Objects to all the templates?
  • Have you considered making them in various display options like in fans, etc. something like the render by Toomas Pintson

Thanks!