You are Here:
people who now how to draw ??

Author (Read 532 times)

people who now how to draw ??
« on: July 10, 2014, 10:21:47 PM »

Frost

• Discourse Royalty
I want to design a deck but i need someone to help me with drawing. I will not be able to pay you but you will get credit for designing.Do Not Respond if you are not interested ??

Re: people who now how to draw ??
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 04:49:18 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I want to design a deck but i need someone to help me with drawing. I will not be able to pay you but you will get credit for designing.Do Not Respond if you are not interested ??

It's tough to find an artist willing to do "hired gun" work for no pay.

Perhaps if you offered a share of the Kickstarter (assuming you are Kickstarting your deck) or a lump sum?  Give them at least a chance of making a few bucks and they might be more interested.  Consider discussing a little bit more about the idea you have in mind, as well - you may find a like-minded artist that you can entice with your concept.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 04:52:13 PM by Don Boyer »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Re: people who now how to draw ??
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 05:04:32 PM »

Frost

• Discourse Royalty
alright guys, assuming that if anybody wants to see a good looking deck i need somebody to help me and if it ever gets to kickstarter i will be more than happy to share what ever is left of the profit with the artist that is willing to help me .like i said nobody needs to take the offer if you don't want to but this project can be pretty successful  if i do it right.