You are Here:
NEW DECK: Trilby Deck

Author (Read 5520 times)

Re: NEW DECK: Trilby Deck
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2012, 11:10:14 PM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
thank for the link !!
haiz my wallet empty T.T too many deck skulkor spectrum tendril living deck all coming out stress ar

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2012, 11:15:43 PM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
I'm still doubtful. Is it a new deck (i.e. a gaff deck) or just a regular rider back deck with tutorials to some tricks?

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2012, 12:30:48 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I'm still doubtful. Is it a new deck (i.e. a gaff deck) or just a regular rider back deck with tutorials to some tricks?

It's no regular Rider Back, based on the description given.  Capable of functioning as an improved Svengali, an improved Stripper and an improved Color-Changer, all in the same two-deck set...  Not a plain set o' Bikes.  If I had to guess, I'd say they were exactly the same deck done in red and blue, which would be where the color changer comes into play.  Start with all red, then go to half-red, transpose the colors, then go all blue...  Two decks would be the simplest way, but it does sound like it needs some serious sleight of hand to make it work.  For all I know, it could even be the Bicycle version of Phoenix's Double Decker, without the markings.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2012, 12:35:55 AM »

LeonJL

• Elite Member
  • En ce monde il n'est point de parfaite sagesse...
thank for the link !!
haiz my wallet empty T.T too many deck skulkor spectrum tendril living deck all coming out stress ar

agree with you.. you were one of them who won something from skulkor right? thought your name looked familiar..