Gold Monarchs

Author (Read 51566 times)

Re: BIG NEWS from Theory 11 re: Monarchs
« Reply #125 on: November 06, 2011, 11:49:27 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
What video was removed or blocked?

Your video of the Monarch unboxing, it was blocked from the public.
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #126 on: November 06, 2011, 11:50:37 PM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
Well - I'm never purchasing a T11 product again. They are hilarious.

Justice is served!! Mwahahahahaha now we must wait for these consequence to reap!!!
have you heard the word???

« Reply #127 on: November 06, 2011, 11:51:03 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Your video of the Monarch unboxing, it was blocked from the public.
Lol thats because I made it private.

« Reply #128 on: November 06, 2011, 11:51:35 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
What video was removed or blocked?
Nothing was removed or blocked. The fact that they threatened you is hilariously stupid.

Why not just post more videos, maybe even unbox one, and then laugh at them because they can't decline your orders. That's physically impossible since they would have to know where you live, and they'd have to block shipments to anyone you could possibly know as well even if they knew your address. They could decline your credit card number, but most families have at least two cards and several debit cards, plus, making a new PayPal takes just a day or  two. If they blocked your IP address, that would be even easier to bypass.

Kick censorship's ass and do what YOU want. You payed for the product, you have every right to do with it as you please.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 11:54:20 PM by alex. »
Forum Founder.

« Reply #129 on: November 06, 2011, 11:53:06 PM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
Nothing was removed or blocked. The fact that they threatened you is hilariously stupid.

Why not just post more videos, maybe even unbox one, and then laugh at them because they can't decline your orders. That's physically impossible since they would have to know where you live, and they'd have to block shipments to anyone you could possible know as well even if they knew your address. They could decline your credit card number, but most families have at least two cards and several debit cards, plus, making a new PayPal takes just a day or  two. If they blocked your IP address, that would be even easier to bypass.

Kick censorship's ass and do what YOU want. You payed for the product, you have every right to do with it as you please.

o this is all sorts of WIN!!!

« Reply #130 on: November 06, 2011, 11:57:19 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
I hate to sound like some type of conspiracy theorist, but I still think this is one huge publicity stunt.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #131 on: November 07, 2011, 12:01:50 AM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
"Even bad publicity is good publicity." Unfortunately this does not apply here. In a holiday season where I can't even count on two hands how many amazing decks are coming out it's very easy to say "no thank you" and move on to another release.

I could get some Monarchs and enjoy a complete Theory11 collection, or I can buy more decks from other companies. Heck, E's Infinity deck looks a million times better by comparison and their staff actually takes the time to address people's concerns.

Theory11 already lost my respect after releasing useless "Titanium" cards in multiple editions, but seriously - threatening a kid because he wanted to praise the company and generate sales for them?

If I tried that, I would lose 90% of my pledges in a week.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #132 on: November 07, 2011, 12:05:08 AM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Alex, I think you should tell JB that.

« Reply #133 on: November 07, 2011, 12:07:44 AM »

6insider9

"Even bad publicity is good publicity." Unfortunately this does not apply here. In a holiday season where I can't even count on two hands how many amazing decks are coming out it's very easy to say "no thank you" and move on to another release.

I could get some Monarchs and enjoy a complete Theory11 collection, or I can buy more decks from other companies. Heck, E's Infinity deck looks a million times better by comparison and their staff actually takes the time to address people's concerns.

Theory11 already lost my respect
 after releasing useless "Titanium" cards in multiple editions, but seriously - threatening a kid because he wanted to praise the company and generate sales for them?

If I tried that, I would lose 90% of my pledges in a week.

Nice post Alex, the tuck is really nice and the cards look good too, but their not worth the hype.

« Reply #134 on: November 07, 2011, 12:10:48 AM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Alex, I think you should tell JB that.

:-X
Forum Founder.

« Reply #135 on: November 07, 2011, 12:30:54 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
ok....wtf is this " :-X" first of all lol!!! I honestly don't give a damn who says or does what. I just want someone to eventually post pics of the cards themselves of one of the 144. Whether it is before or after release, makes no difference to me. After release would keep more people happy.
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #136 on: November 07, 2011, 12:40:14 AM »

MrLukeCarroll

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:
There will be a few of these ones left over for their competitions that's my guess
Mystery is the basic appeal of magic. Once the secrets are known, the magician becomes a mere manipulator, an actor in a suspense drama which has little impact because the audience knows the ending in advance.

« Reply #137 on: November 07, 2011, 12:47:00 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
If what they say is true (and I think it is) all 144 that were made are gone. They did not keep a single deck aside from the 33 that were given to their guys. Now that I think about it...perhaps after release they will post the pics of the cards themselves. They did have to open a deck in order to see the error, so maybe they will post some pics of those cards up so that we may see the difference?
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2011, 12:49:11 AM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
so talked about this on sessionone and mention this site and everyone is on t11 side :(
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #139 on: November 07, 2011, 12:51:50 AM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
so talked about this on sessionone and mention this site and everyone is on t11 side :(

that's because most people are brain washed to obey obey obey instead of thinking "why the hell do i have to listen to you."

without a contract people can say whatever they want about a product they buy. its honestly that simple.

« Reply #140 on: November 07, 2011, 12:55:36 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
You are absolutely correct Gunshy. I personally would not rock a boat that doesn't necessarily need rocking. I mean, it is only a few more days...why piss people off when it is not needed?
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #141 on: November 07, 2011, 12:56:11 AM »

John B.

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
i say t11 screwed themselvs. i would not have taken my vid down or my pics.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #142 on: November 07, 2011, 12:58:03 AM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
You are absolutely correct Gunshy. I personally would not rock a boat that doesn't necessarily need rocking. I mean, it is only a few more days...why piss people off when it is not needed?

To me its more about what they are doing, then what is causing it. i mean ya maybe he should have waited to post the vid, but t11 knew it would happen so why are they acting so butt hurt?

and its one thing to ask, and another to threaten and impose your will on someone else, like t11 did.

« Reply #143 on: November 07, 2011, 12:59:32 AM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
over the next couple of days, everyone else is going to get their decks.

I would expect more videos/photos to come.  Theory11 can't muscle everyone

CBJ
  I was the featured collector on UC for May/June, check it out: http://bit.ly/UC_MyCollection

Also, follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BicyclePlayingCards

« Reply #144 on: November 07, 2011, 01:00:03 AM »

John B.

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
thats what im saying, why threatend you cant stop them you knew it would happen

« Reply #145 on: November 07, 2011, 01:03:10 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
I don't think they actually expect 111 decks to go into circulation and not get revealed. I cannot hate on T11 for what they are doing. They are cranking the hype machine and doing so very effectively. They know we are all active on numerous boards, so they are exploiting that to a key. It's actually quite genius. I know it has people heated as hell, but stepping back and looking in....way to f-ing go T11!
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #146 on: November 07, 2011, 01:14:03 AM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
I don't think they actually expect 111 decks to go into circulation and not get revealed. I cannot hate on T11 for what they are doing. They are cranking the hype machine and doing so very effectively. They know we are all active on numerous boards, so they are exploiting that to a key. It's actually quite genius. I know it has people heated as hell, but stepping back and looking in....way to f-ing go T11!

That's like saying "Way to go Merz for figuring out how to turn a profit on horrible decks!" I don't know, I'm just not a fan of the whole "all hail T11" shenanigans recently.  :-X

Sidenote: That carrot smiley is making every post more effective.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #147 on: November 07, 2011, 01:17:46 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
Alex, from a designer's stand point I see where you are coming from. You have worked your ass off to make the Vortex what it is and everything that is Vortex. Your methods have been upfront and loyal. But, from a money pov...Merz has made bank off of hype alone, T11 has put out a good deck with an immense amount of hype with it, the money will follow. I cannot hate on someone for making their pockets fat, I can only opt to not help them in their quest to riches.
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #148 on: November 07, 2011, 01:19:49 AM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Alex, from a designer's stand point I see where you are coming from. You have worked your ass off to make the Vortex what it is and everything that is Vortex. Your methods have been upfront and loyal. But, from a money pov...Merz has made bank off of hype alone, T11 has put out a good deck with an immense amount of hype with it, the money will follow. I cannot hate on someone for making their pockets fat, I can only opt to not help them in their quest to riches.

That's what I'm doing. My hate isn't on the false-hype side of things. By all means, anyone can hype what they'd like. The problem I honestly have is Evan getting threatened in the way that he was. That shows no class.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #149 on: November 07, 2011, 01:26:21 AM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
All they would have to do is release the official photos.  Why wait?

It seems like T11 has hypnotized most of their followers.

Just thought I's add a smiley.. because Alex did

LOL

CBJ

I was the featured collector on UC for May/June, check it out: http://bit.ly/UC_MyCollection

Also, follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BicyclePlayingCards