You are Here:
Arrco Tahoes Limited Edition Available in April

Author (Read 1026 times)

Arrco Tahoes Limited Edition Available in April
« on: March 26, 2012, 05:01:00 PM »

dealingdeuces

• Facebook:

We just launched our pre-order a few days ago and the amount of pre-orders has been crazy.

We may not have any limited edition decks left to sale on the release date.  The decks will arrive from the USPC sometime in April.

We have worked on these decks for the past year and every Limited Edition Decks is going to be Hand Wrapped in Silver Metallic Foil and numbered.

All pre-orders will receive LIMITED EDITION DECKS GUARANTEED. At this rate, All The Limited Edition decks will be sold out and there will be none left for the release date. Sales have been extremely strong so We thank everyone for their support and promise you that you will be very happy with the Quality of these decks. We have gone above and beyond and the Second Coming of The Arrco Tahoes is Now. For Full Details Check out our Site Here.

Also check out the Gold Collection, though these decks are all about sold Sold Out. Only 500 Exist.

Since we are new to this community and are EXCITED to be here we are going to offer a 10% Discount for all members here using the PROMO code:

Code: [Select]
AETHER10
Get 10% off your entire Order while supplies last.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 05:10:47 PM by dealingdeuces »

Re: Arrco Tahoes Limited Edition Available in April
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 05:23:23 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
DEALINGDEUCES EXCLUSIVE

We just launched our pre-order a few days ago and the amount of pre-orders has been crazy.

We may not have any limited edition decks left to sale on the release date.  The decks will arrive from the USPC sometime in April.

We have worked on these decks for the past year and every Limited Edition Decks is going to be Hand Wrapped in Silver Metallic Foil and numbered.

All pre-orders will receive LIMITED EDITION DECKS GUARANTEED. At this rate, All The Limited Edition decks will be sold out and there will be none left for the release date. Sales have been extremely strong so We thank everyone for their support and promise you that you will be very happy with the Quality of these decks. We have gone above and beyond and the Second Coming of The Arrco Tahoes is Now. For Full Details Check out our Site Here.

Also check out the Gold Collection, though these decks are all about sold Sold Out. Only 500 Exist.

Since we are new to this community and are EXCITED to be here we are going to offer a 10% Discount for all members here using the PROMO code:

Code: [Select]
AETHER10
Get 10% off your entire Order while supplies last.
Welcome to the forums! And many of us have actually seen this deck on your website, posted a thread about it, and pre-ordered it.

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 06:10:01 PM »

vmagic

I'd LIKE to order these decks but I don't have Paypal because they screwed me over and I think $30 for shipping to Canada is bloody outrageous. If anyone got an extra set of these that you'd like to trade, let me know, I have an extra Mana deck coming, an extra White Vision deck coming, and all the other new releases coming as well.

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 06:24:11 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
I'd LIKE to order these decks but I don't have Paypal because they screwed me over and I think $30 for shipping to Canada is bloody outrageous. If anyone got an extra set of these that you'd like to trade, let me know, I have an extra Mana deck coming, an extra White Vision deck coming, and all the other new releases coming as well.
You should create and [ISO] thread for that if you haven't already.

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 02:12:50 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
DealingDeuces - welcome to the Discourse, glad to have you aboard.

If you wouldn't mind, could you post your offer in our Sales/Trades/ISO board?  You'll get the best response there from people looking to buy.  On this board we usually discuss the assorted qualities of different decks, while there all the commerce takes place!  :))

If you do post on STISO, please include the shipping charges for different destinations, international as well as domestic.

Thank you for adding to the rich tapestry that is our little-but-growing community!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 02:14:50 AM by Don Boyer »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 02:55:21 PM »

dealingdeuces

• Facebook:

EXpress S&H INT'L is the FASTEST, CHEAPEST WAY TO SHIP and GET THRU CUSTOMS QUICK..

I been doing this for years now, shipping packages, and it is the people that complain about the high price of S&H, that want cheaper S&H rates, that once they get that and say I ship USPS Priority INT'L, they then complain when there package gets held up in customs..

Go look at UPS and fED EX rates and you will see $30 is CHEAP..

Also note, that if you DO not have a paypal account, you can send us a check or money order and we will gladly ship whatever method you wish, we will provide proof of shipment to you also.

Best Regards

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012, 03:22:49 PM »

VortexHead

• Discourse Veteran
I don't think not allowing customers to choose how they want decks shipped is the best idea, for me to order two decks to the UK I have to pay $39, that's pretty sad, many people will complain about their orders but many won't, I've had to wait a couple of months for packages to arrive but it's my own fault for using cheaper shipping. I would rather have the option of say 1st class int that would cost about $13, you could always add a disclaimer that states your not liable for loss and delays like many other companies do. I would have bought some but I just cannot justify spending $40 on shipping two decks.

I understand your point about customs but smaller packages in my experience don't get held up in customs much anyway so for smaller orders I think other cheaper options would be good.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 03:26:47 PM by the flying fisherman »
UC

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2012, 05:49:20 PM »

munro159

• Discourse Lover
The problem is even if he adds a disclaimer he is still liable through paypal. Its just like the return policies on ebay. You can choose to place a "does not accept returns" on your listings but you basically have to accept returns if you accept paypal as payment.  Basically when you accept paypal and ship internationally from the US without tracking you are shipping with the hope that whoever buys from you is an honest person. You can ship with tracking but USPS rates are not attractive to most international buyers. As DealingDeuces said, your only other option you have is to ship FEDEX or UPS which are outrageous. I have usually gone by a dollar value rule such as....any order over $30 has to ship with tracking.....anything under that dollar amount can be shipped 1st class mail.

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 06:03:05 PM »

VortexHead

• Discourse Veteran
@munro159 I do see your point and can understand the issue they face but not everyone will be  dishonest but again I see your point. It's just a shame it's like that because int customers will be lost based on the thinking that decks might get lost or people will be dishonest just to receive a refund.
UC

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2012, 06:25:01 PM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
This thread is very similar to the one in the sales board, so I am going to lock this and all further discussions about price/shipping ect can carry on over there.

Here is the Sales thread: http://aethercards.com/discourse/index.php?topic=2185.0

John has also created a thread about the release of these decks, so any general talk about the decks can be discussed in that thread.

Link to talk about Arrco Tahoe Reprints: http://aethercards.com/discourse/index.php?topic=2112.msg39144#top

Thanks
- Curt